JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everybody. Haven't been here in awhile. I started a new job in Hillsboro a couple months ago, and I'm in the process of moving down here. I finally decided that I need to get a safe, but I'm not sure where to look locally.

I'm going shopping tomorrow, and figured I'd try Dicks in Hillsboro.

I think I'll try and get over to Bi-Mart too. Is there some sort of annual membership there? Is it worth it?

I think I can get pretty cheap Costco membership through my work, so I'll probably try there as well.

Any other places to look?

TIA

I bought a Liberty Safe at Coastal Farm & Ranch. I bought mine on a Black Friday sale several years ago, but every time I'm in there they have a very nice selection of safes.
I've seen them at Fisherman's also, but I've not checked prices since I bought one.

Bi-Mart has a one time membership fee of $5. It's well worth it.

Cool. Thanks for the info. I did a little looking today. I'm trying to find something that will hold about 8 long guns for now. Eventually I want something bigger, but for now I'm living in an apartment and I'm hoping to move by the end of the year. I found this one at Bob's in Longview:

<broken link removed>

The small one is only about $450 and wouldn't be too difficult to move. Maybe not the most secure, but much better than nothing at all.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top