JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now, Blitz, you know that wasn't an ad hominem attack, you are known to be a holocaust denier, you have mentioned on several different threads that the Russians built all the gas chambers, etc., etc. And yes, they did REBUILD one to have as a memorial sort of thing, but I am sure that you know that....

Anyway....

Ad Hominem attack for certain. I know a fake chamber was built by those who ran Russia. Same people who were in the internment camps, those who caused the bloody Red revolution that specifically targeted Christians. Many of the revolutionists were from New York, USA. The internees were in the camps to keep them from being communist sabateurs during the war. The plan was to give them Madagascar after the war and be rid of them. The US Red Cross stated flatly that no more than 270,00 of them died and those were due to disease, and at the end of the war when supplies were short, of starvation

There were more of them alive after the war than before

But you won't read the book or hear anything so I state this for those with eyes to read and ears to hear

Filtering through personal attacks I'm learning a lot here and appreciate the debate that's going on.

I definitely fall into a grey area here. I don't want to judge anybody based on ethnicity, and I have had great interactions with diverse races. I've also had enough bad ones to give me pause.

I read a link in this thread (I think?) that was an article some guy wrote about possible collapse scenarios. In his writeup it split citizens along racial lines. Not from the white perspective but from Hispanics and blacks victimizing white urbanites in intersections etc.

The article was of course just one persons view, but what struck (and scared) me was the comment thread beneath the article. Hispanics in particular posted in reply saying they had far more tactical training and would be a much larger threat than the author gave them credit for. Using a phrase like "After we go after the soft white meat" meaning victimize and kill white people for being white. These people weren't just hypothesizing, they were providing a glimpse into their intentions in the event of anarchy.

As a white guy that worries me quite a bit. How do
you react to that?

I'm not religious, so I can't band together with any group using religion.

I'm not a white supremacist so I can't band together with them.

I'm not Hispanic, so I can assume that group as a collective will likely be my enemy.

I didn't take civics myself, so maybe the answer is obvious and I just don't know it.

These people weren't just hypothesizing, they were providing a glimpse into their intentions in the event of anarchy.

If we took what's written on the internet and transposed it to world, we'd think that a much higher percentage of the population is radical than it truly is. It seems the internet brings the nutcases - of every race and color - out of the woodwork. So in the same way that a few white supremacists commenting on an article don't represent you, those hispanics who commented - I would be willing to bet - don't represent 99% percent of that group.

In terms of what to do, my suggestion is forget color, religion, everything, and start in your neighborhood. In my town there are neighbors who have literally knocked down their fences and connected their yards in order to grow larger food gardens. Hopefully, people will start to look around and see that if your friends and family live scattered across a large area, they are not a viable long term support group (if things degenerate seriously). So unless you are going to move to be near them, your best bet is to reach out to the community you find yourself in.

As a white guy that worries me quite a bit. How do
you react to that?
As a half white, I find it ain't no thing. Some light and some dark meat is soft. What I did see was a bunch of internet tough guys being HSLD operators in comments.

Moving to WA I was very afraid to find racism, not for me, most people don't realize my mixed lineage, but my wife is Salvadoran, and the last thing I want is to end up in jail for curb stomping some racist for making a remark to her. Bill is a fair minded guy and has the stones to call someone on their crap.

Blitz, don't know you from Adam, but I felt your comment was bigoted. Take it for whatever, I'm not calling you bigoted, but your statement seemed that way to me. On top of that, militias look for, prey on, and thrive on bigotry. Maybe not racial bigotry, but definitely ideological bigotry, and I think any citizen of this country (can't account for others) should find that repugnant, and would want to avoid groups like that like a plague.

Jack - I guess I'm half your enemy dude. We at odds now? :D

As for holocaust deniers. I have no need for them personally, that white part of my family was german. I can assure you there was a holocaust, germans paid a dear price just as much as others. Before the machine went outside of the borders of germany, it honed its work within the borders. Gays, Marxists, Peaceniks, and the sick were the first to go. Then the Russians turned around and had concentration camps of their own. It was real, ask any with family who survived it. The only guys who call out against it having happened are chuckleheads like that guy in Iran, Achmaniajihad.

Jack - I guess I'm half your enemy dude. We at odds now? :D

Haha! I'm only at odds with people that would do me or my family harm.

I'm part Scottish and part Swedish... so I'm not even aware of who my natural enemies are in the wild! (Well, except according to Mel Gibson it's the English about 400 years ago...)

My step Mom was Jewish (wasn't raised by her, but spent plenty of time talking with her) and I can tell you for certain that her mother had direct recollections of the holocaust. I heard a while back about some group denying the existence of the holocaust, and found it humorous. You simply don't explain away 6,000,000+ deaths that easily.

I even worked for a pair of Germans at a computer shop some 20 years ago and they had no desire to pretend it didn't happen.

On a side-community note.

I've gotten to know my new neighbors pretty well. They're some great people, and I feel comfortable with them in an emergency. My larger concern lies around roving gangs and their agendas... your agenda is of far greater concern to me than your heritage.

I make no apologies for the comments regarding a certain member who shall remain nameless.

Militias have a long, very nasty history in the last 40 years. They've got a bad name to my mind, and shoud be shunned as what ALWAYS seems to happen in their wake in pointless violence and/or hate.

I've been a gun owner since I was old enough to be one, which is several decades. I stand behind even the "nameless one's" rights to own guns absent a serious crime against his fellow man. I'm an absolutist unless you bring in the degree of the ridiculous (nukes/hand-grenades no questions asked at 7-11).

But sure as hell, you have a talk bout militias and the racists start coming out of the woodwork.

If TSHTF here, I happen to know my neighbors.

I have guns and ammo. LOTS. I will defend myself and my neighbors and arm the two that I know are capable of bearing arms if need be. Meanwhile, we'll be planting veggie gardens in everyone's front yard and collecting rainwater. My neighbor across the street was a nurse until she retired. She'll be the most important person in our block.

See, no militia. No dancing in the woods pretending like it's Red Dawn. Simply knowing the people around you. Making friends with them. TALKING TO THEM. -No one moves in on this block without a visit with food and beer and an invite to dinner.

Mission accomplished, no paramilitary crap needed.

And Blitz, you ARE a racist holocaust-denying puke. And a liar to boot if you're claiming pulling a gun on people 6 times and NEVER having legal ramifications.....That is, unless you're doing this:

Last edited by a moderator:
The problem with "militias" is that they tend to attract the (relatively) untalented, undedicated, undisciplined, boorish, (and usually over weight and unattractive) types that wouldn't be able to cut it in a real military organization... who think wearing camies, slapping face paint on and posing for a picture with their weapon makes them a "man"... yet have the handshake grip of a dead trout... niiiiice.

dont_worry_sir_i_m_from_the_interne.jpg

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads