JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've had great success with W748 and the 147 to 150 grain boattails, both mil surp and commercial bullets. I never post full load data, however

If you ever want to work up a load for a gun or a new bullet or what ever, I strongly recommend doing this method. Someone on another forum pointed me to it. After using it several times, I find it to be very effective at finding a good powder range to work from and am very happy with the results.

If you ever want to work up a load for a gun or a new bullet or what ever, I strongly recommend doing this method. Someone on another forum pointed me to it. After using it several times, I find it to be very effective at finding a good powder range to work from and am very happy with the results.

That's some good stuff! I've been sort of doing this, but I'm going to give this a good workout very soon.
Thanks, Cheese, for posting this link.

I don't remember the exact charge weight;; but it was 30-06; Horn 165gr standard bullet; and [54.5??]of H-4350 Mild load but VERY accurate. Good Luck and let us know how you're doing.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top