JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I picked up 8 original bandoleers of FA 35 headstamped .30-06 ball ammo. The ammo is on 5rd brass stripper clips (for M1903 I presume) and has the cardboard insert and most have an additional Frankford Arsenal flat cardboard information insert.
I know that these are corrosive from my research, but I have no idea what they are worth to collectors out there or to folks who don't mind the extra step when cleaning up after corrosive ammo.
Any input would be greatly appreciated!

52637990229_e0c3b659e3_b[1].jpg 52638209508_4c41344bb2_b[1].jpg 52638172400_05cdf5145e_b[1].jpg 52638208908_158c0b92e0_b[1].jpg

Last Edited:
I'm just trying to find an approximate value... Don't have any need to sell right away. Figured, maybe a collector might want some to go with their old M1903 or something. Who knows.
Hell, I'd be happy to trade it to somebody who could actually use it for their collection, for something i could use. Maybe I can find some information at the next gun show.

Definitely very collectible in that condition. Ammo not corroded with lot cards is how collectors want them. I am not sure what it is worth. I do know CMP forums is a great place to sell something like that.

2014 a guy sold similar FA vintage bandoliers for over a dollar a round. That was double the price of regular surplus 30-06. My guess is $2 a round in the bandolier's for today's prices.

Definitely very collectible in that condition. Ammo not corroded with lot cards is how collectors want them. I am not sure what it is worth. I do know CMP forums is a great place to sell something like that.

2014 a guy sold similar FA vintage bandoliers for over a dollar a round. That was double the price of regular surplus 30-06. My guess is $2 a round in the bandolier's for today's prices.
Thanks for the info. I will check out the CMP forums.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top