JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The experts have no idea what thing is causing so many people to spontaneously drop dead of heart attacks...but it's definitely NOT that one thing. :rolleyes:

This, of course, could be something else. But you're not even allowed to ask the damn question. And nobody is even trying to figure out the answer.

Nothing to see here folks! Move along!

Last Edited:
Wow, just talked to someone yesterday who's 46 yo female relative in good health died the same way (OR resident). Weird. Does the fentanyl stuff cause heart attacks or is that some other way with fentanyl? I don't know crap about it.

Wow, just talked to someone yesterday who's 46 yo female relative in good health died the same way (OR resident). Weird. Does the fentanyl stuff cause heart attacks or is that some other way with fentanyl? I don't know crap about it.
The normal way to die from Fentanyl is you just stop breathing on your own. After you stop breathing other things can go on as the brain being starved for O2. The problem though is you just stop breathing on your own.

The experts have no idea what thing is causing so many people to spontaneously drop dead of heart attacks...but it's definitely NOT that one thing. :rolleyes:

This, of course, could be something else. But you're not even allowed to ask the damn question. And nobody is even trying to figure out the answer.

Amazing what making several billion dollars off something can buy for those making it. This should be fun to watch years down the road here.

Yes, Fentanyl can cause respiratory distress and arrest. There is a list of symptoms here...

I also tend to think the term "overdose," in regards to fentanyl, is mostly inappropriate. My understanding is that very few people are actively seeking out and knowingly taking fentanyl. It's mostly fentanyl poisoning where other pills have been unknowingly laced with fentanyl. My understanding is also that fentanyl is mostly produced in China.

Yes, Fentanyl can cause respiratory distress and arrest. There is a list of symptoms here...

I also tend to think the term "overdose," in regards to fentanyl, is mostly inappropriate. My understanding is that very few people are actively seeking out and knowingly taking fentanyl. It's mostly fentanyl poisoning where other pills have been unknowingly laced with fentanyl. My understanding is also that fentanyl is mostly produced in China.
Almost no one who dies from that poison intended to die. They either are trying to get high, or they are taking it not knowing what they are taking. The scum selling it normally have no clue what the hell they are doing mixing it up so the end user often ends up dead. Lot of damn kids are getting it now in pills made to look like stuff someone got from parents medicine. Some kid takes a pill thinking its safe because its prescription drug and just dies. The current administration just ignores this and pretends nothing is wrong here. 🤬
I work in healthcare and we see it all the damn time now. They bring someone in at deaths door from this crap and we try to bring them back. Sadly a lot of them by the time they are found its too late.

That's Maga Extremist talk 😆

Almost no one who dies from that poison intended to die. They either are trying to get high, or they are taking it not knowing what they are taking. The scum selling it normally have no clue what the hell they are doing mixing it up so the end user often ends up dead. Lot of damn kids are getting it now in pills made to look like stuff someone got from parents medicine. Some kid takes a pill thinking its safe because its prescription drug and just dies. The current administration just ignores this and pretends nothing is wrong here. 🤬
I work in healthcare and we see it all the damn time now. They bring someone in at deaths door from this crap and we try to bring them back. Sadly a lot of them by the time they are found its too late.
It's almost like China is doing this deliberately to wreak havoc in our country and destabilize our society. *sarcasm* They ABSOLUTELY are doing this deliberately. They are not our friend.

We need to divest ourselves completely from China. That will never happen, of course, because most of the DC Swamp is in bed with China. The entire world should also be isolating them for what they've done to the world with Covid. This won't ever happen either.

May God save our Republic.

It's almost like China is doing this deliberately to wreak havoc in our country and destabilize our society. *sarcasm* They ABSOLUTELY are doing this deliberately. They are not our friend.

We need to divest ourselves completely from China. That will never happen, of course, because most of the DC Swamp is in bed with China. The entire world should also be isolating them for what they've done to the world with Covid. This won't ever happen either.

Call it a hunch... but .gov is just as guilty as China...

Moderna probably knows

The people in China have ambition for power, long memories, and the patience to play the long game. Some of them probably still are angry at what was done to them with importing Opium to them, and the way they were made slaves. Now its their turn and no doubt in my mind they are enjoying doing this to us. They have so much money to bribe people in power that there is no limit to what they can get away with. 🤬

The people in China have ambition for power, long memories, and the patience to play the long game. Some of them probably still are angry at what was done to them with importing Opium to them, and the way they were made slaves. Now its their turn and no doubt in my mind they are enjoying doing this to us. They have so much money to bribe people in power that there is no limit to what they can get away with. 🤬
Whoa there nelly. Those are some huge assumptions that I would say are close to 100% wrong based on several people I know from China. I would start by first separating out the Gov. Of China from the people of China. Most who I talk to dislike their Gov worse than most Americans dislike the Chinese Gov.

Whoa there nelly. Those are some huge assumptions that I would say are close to 100% wrong based on several people I know from China. I would start by first separating out the Gov. Of China from the people of China. Most who I talk to dislike their Gov worse than most Americans dislike the Chinese Gov.
I've read that their government is almost entirely reactive rather than proactive, and spends most of their time dealing with one disaster/misstep after another. It's the best explanation I've heard so far.

I've read that their government is almost entirely reactive rather than proactive, and spends most of their time dealing with one disaster/misstep after another. It's the best explanation I've heard so far.
That's pretty accurate I think from what I've heard. Their proactive measures are in sharp contrast to what we would expect I would say. Fe massive scale implementation of camera systems. It does make one appreciate the checks and balances we have in this country and an emphasis on the right of the individual.

I think the big problem in our country is polarization and people being stupid (in the boenhoffer sense of "stupid"/groupthink not intelligence). People want to take the easy way and lock onto what social media tells them rather than think autonomously. Fe look at a left wing or right wing group that is focused on protecting the right of the individual (protecting from gov.). At the core they are seeking the same thing (individual freedom from gov.). Yet social media pushes "us" against "them" and hate and cherry picks differences (the ones that will provoke the strongest "hate" emotional reaction) rather than looks for ways for cooperation or common beliefs.

When I say "China" and what they are doing I of course mean the people in power there. The people who just live there almost all are slaves. They have a VERY good example of what people here will get if they every achieve what they are begging for. Total gov control where a handful of people are VERY wealthy, the rest are servants. The citizens there have no real freedom. Those who speak out risk never being seen again. Evan the very wealthy and powerful there have to really toe a line. Get on the wrong side of the people at the top and they too can be made to vanish.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top