JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Steve Dodds a Lincoln City Police was shot last night by some deranged lunatic.. He is in critical condition at Emanuel hospital. he is a good man and a friend..

So if you would like to do something nice - send a get well card to:

Steve Dodds
C/O Emanuel Hospital 2801 N. Gantenbien Ave, Portland, OR 97227 wish him well..

This is a terrible tragedy, and our prayers go out to Steve Dodds. I don't know him personally but I saw Lt. Jerry Palmer say tonight that he was selected as Officer of the Year this past year.
I hope he recovers quickly. And I hope they get the dirtbag who did it soon.
Rich
Lincoln City

This is a terrible tragedy, and our prayers go out to Steve Dodds. I don't know him personally but I saw Lt. Jerry Palmer say tonight that he was selected as Officer of the Year this past year.
I hope he recovers quickly. And I hope they get the dirtbag who did it soon.
Rich
Lincoln City
Amen.

Thread cleaned, please keep this thread respectful and relevant, we are not Westboro Baptist Church and we won't use a tragedy as an excuse to kick someone else when they are down.

Trismn, thank you for cleaning this up. I really appreciate you, as a Moderator, keeping this discourse civil. I just can't comprehend the mindset of the folks you deleted.
This forum is Outstanding, in my book, because it does not often degenerate into mindless sniping like I've occasionally seen on some other forums.

According to the news within the past 72 hours there have been 11 officers wounded/killed across the country... its sad that people seem to be targeting police officers..

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top