Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Lincoln City Police officer Shot

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by python287, Jan 24, 2011.

1. python287

python287 Neskowin,OR Active Member

Steve Dodds a Lincoln City Police was shot last night by some deranged lunatic.. He is in critical condition at Emanuel hospital. he is a good man and a friend..

So if you would like to do something nice - send a get well card to:

Steve Dodds
    C/O Emanuel Hospital 2801 N. Gantenbien Ave, Portland, OR 97227 wish him well..

2. ricsha

ricsha Oregon Coast - Lincoln City Member

This is a terrible tragedy, and our prayers go out to Steve Dodds. I don't know him personally but I saw Lt. Jerry Palmer say tonight that he was selected as Officer of the Year this past year.
    I hope he recovers quickly. And I hope they get the dirtbag who did it soon.
    Rich
    Lincoln City

3. JohnWayne

JohnWayne USA Member

Amen.

4. salmonriverjohn

salmonriverjohn N.W Oregon coast, Gods country Well-Known Member

Any donations can be sent through West coast bank in Lincoln city and Newport. Our family's thoughts and prayers are with you and yours Steve. Thanks for the address python287.

5. Trlsmn

Trlsmn In Utero (Portland) Well-Known Member

Thread cleaned, please keep this thread respectful and relevant, we are not Westboro Baptist Church and we won't use a tragedy as an excuse to kick someone else when they are down.

6. ricsha

ricsha Oregon Coast - Lincoln City Member

Trismn, thank you for cleaning this up. I really appreciate you, as a Moderator, keeping this discourse civil. I just can't comprehend the mindset of the folks you deleted.
    This forum is Outstanding, in my book, because it does not often degenerate into mindless sniping like I've occasionally seen on some other forums.

7. glockguy

glockguy Albany Oregon Well-Known Member

According to the news within the past 72 hours there have been 11 officers wounded/killed across the country... its sad that people seem to be targeting police officers..

8. marty8587

marty8587 NE Portland Active Member

One of my children is Portland Police. This makes me worry when I hear these numbers.