JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I guess it would depend on how fast the situation deteriorated.

Fast: A lot of criminals would die behind bars, or in the riots/vigilanteism to follow.
Slower: If there is a lawyer and judge alive, eventually it would be a human right's issue and most would be released.

FYI, there are trustees out and about most times, they would be the ones to open doors for their buddies in absence of C.O.s

There are rules in place in case of shtf type scenarios for prisons, jails, ect....
They will actually be executed if I remember right. Obviously this is for a really bad national type shtf.

No wonder congress works so hard to make everyone criminals. If this policy is correct, the government just has to fill the prisons up and stage a false flag national emergency and you get the ok to kill a lot of people. It wouldn't surprise me if thats someones plan.

No wonder congress works so hard to make everyone criminals. If this policy is correct, the government just has to fill the prisons up and stage a false flag national emergency and you get the ok to kill a lot of people. It wouldn't surprise me if thats someones plan.

Yeah, as a general rule of thumb, think of the most conspiratorial evil thing you can, and then know that at least one person in the government is probably trying to do it. In this case I bet it's a lot.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top