JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Does that mean I should pull back the CAUTION plaque for use another day? :oops:

I do mean the Glock model 40, not a Glock chambered in .40 S&W. I think I was thinking the grip length was a little longer on the 40 and 20 mags wouldn't seat. Obviously a factory 29 mag won't fit, so maybe that's what I was thinking. Regardless, thanks to all for confirming my suspicion.
I have both the Model 20 and Model 40 10MM Glocks
The magazines are fully interchangeable as in the mags that came with the model 40 work fine in my Model 20 and vice versa
AND...
If anyone is interested
the Model 21 mags work in the Model 41 and vice versa for you 45 ACP fans;)

Silly idea. .300 BLK version of this , with 6.5 inch-7.5 inch barrel... talk about loud I know the trend is to use low profile gas block, and a large foreend,like the Honey Badger builds :rolleyes:

full-k23p_1.jpg

I was in my local gun shop, just looking at what they had left and staying in touch with my favorite counter people when I heard someone ask, "Is this chambered in AK 47?" I laughed hard enough to fart. I wasn't the only one.

I want a meme gun and since we are on panic mode buy outs, figured i'd get one of those guns you reload by throwing it away and buying a new one.
Was gonna wait for the PS9 Dagger but thats on constant developmental hell schedule.

Introducing the Taurus G3c!!
An upgrade from the G2c which got moderate praise. Under $300 so why not, already got most other things I would actually EDC.

Um, produced by TV execs?
You know, the antis... the same virtue-signaling assclowns that took away Elmer's and Sam's cartoon guns...

Last Edited:
I was in my local gun shop, just looking at what they had left and staying in touch with my favorite counter people when I heard someone ask, "Is this chambered in AK 47?" I laughed hard enough to fart. I wasn't the only one.

'Mock ye not the afflicted, lest one day you should walk their path'.

Book of Uncounted sorrows - SP1635 -003.

DSC06789.jpg

DSC06792.jpg

DSC06796.jpg

DSC06798.jpg

DSC06799.jpg

Original Henry Leman Trade Rifle....circa late 1830's
Percussion , full maple stock , single trigger and cap box , .50 caliber and a 42 inch barrel.

The lock made by "Ashmore" , was converted from flint to percussion...
Although I think that the rifle was always a percussion rifle , the lock being converted prior to the rifle being assembled.

The beautiful stripe pattern on the stock is a mixture of natural and artificial stripping.
Also notice that the sights are low...this is very common for guns of the 18th and 19th centuries.

This rifle still gets used today with an occasional shooting match or hunting trip.
Andy

OH horse sheit!!! this is the funnest thread in months!! Bunch of people just spit balling and having fun. Its like a giant PM with all the members. :D

Yup, horse sheit is an accurate description for this thread!!! It's like a giant BM with all the members. ;)

I've forgotten, will we be seeing your posts here after you move or do you expect to switch entirely to SWFA?

Oh joy... :rolleyes::p;)

Safe travels! I wish I had met you in person...

Thanks brother!!! I'm looking forward to the new adventure. I'm really looking forward to getting my SIL more into guns and helping him build his first AR. He has always had the interest just not the cash. He got a really good job and has some extra now so he has gone and bought all the parts to build the first one. He's just waiting on me and wife to get there with the tools to do so. :)

Thanks brother!!! I'm looking forward to the new adventure. I'm really looking forward to getting my SIL more into guns and helping him build his first AR. He has always had the interest just not the cash. He got a really good job and has some extra now so he has gone and bought all the parts to build the first one. He's just waiting on me and wife to get there with the tools to do so. :)

Prob more like stimulus paid for it. My wife and I got $2400 between the two of us, and I found a tree removal company to take out our 30' Golden Willow (it is such a messy tree and it's roots grow above the lawn) for only $800. Then, I ordered Cooper Discoverer AT3 LT tires for my Dually... 6 tires for $1297. So I will have $300 left over to put towards a used Ruger 22/45 Lite.

Tools... we don need no stinking tools!! Must be an 80%? Are you building the upper too?

I put together an 80% for my daughter in Ark and then had a 16" PSA complete upper and a scope shipped to her. She installed the bolt carrier etc, put the upper and lower together, mounted the scope, then had her hubby show her how to sight it in... How much fun that would have been to do together!! ENJOY!!!!!

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top