JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm tired of all the crap! Can people lighten up and talk guns again? I mean we all know that 9mm kicks the crap out of 45 and 10mm is the be all end all. 5.56 sucks and .22 is the ultimate small game round!!

DO NOT GO POLITICAL IN THIS THREAD!!!!!o_O

Hey Look...some cool old guns.....
Andy
DSC06824.jpg

DSC06834.jpg

DSC06619 (1).jpg

Is the middle pic a new one? Its beautiful!!! Guessing its a .22 right?:p:D

Its a "new" picture...but from a old gun that I've had for a while.
Its the Serpent Side Plate from my Northwest Trade Gun
( Parker Field , circa 1834 )
The same gun ( lock side ) is pictured in the top photo...its the one with the raw hide wrap around the wrist of the stock.
And its in 20 gauge....:D

I'd love to. Has anyone from this site installed a vertical foregrip on their Tac-14? I wove a strap from 750 paracord to the fore end of mine to keep my hand safe and I really like it but have been toying with other ideas: maybe mounting a grip perpendicular to the fore end.

I don't run a fore grip but have thought about it does that count?:D

Its a "new" picture...but from a old gun that I've had for a while.
Its the Serpent Side Plate from my Northwest Trade Gun
( Parker Field , circa 1834 )
The same gun ( lock side ) is pictured in the top photo...its the one with the raw hide wrap around the wrist of the stock.
And its in 20 gauge....:D

The Serpent one would look good sitting next to mine with the wolf head carved into it. ;)

Yes it would....you should send that one up to me.....:eek: :D
Andy

Brother if I ever sell that rifle you will be my first call. I'm hoping to actually build a display box for it when we get to AZ so I can display it. I think it deserves that especially since it is a heirloom from my dads side of the family.

Brother if I ever sell that rifle you will be my first call. I'm hoping to actually build a display box for it when we get to AZ so I can display it. I think it deserves that especially since it is a heirloom from my dads side of the family.
Thank you...that means a lot.
That said...building a display box for it...sounds like an excellent idea.
Andy

The 9mm is a great bee sting.
The .45 on the other is the best I've ever shot. Subsonic shooting is awesome and hits like a freight train.
Would you rather get hit by a .45 or a .357?

And the "Which caliber is best?" cage match begins in 3... 2... 1...
:s0093:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR