JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like 23mm is closest... but opening up a 20mm case to 22mm is probably the least insane way of doing things :eek:
P5230010.jpg

Actually, up to elephants. I'm sure if there were still dinosaurs, they would be taken too.

It is flat shooting, medium recoil, and good energy. My reading over many years indicates that the cartridge has taken every big game animal on all the continents. So there's that.

There are also many fans of the 6.5Swede... traditional cartridges seem to have a pretty good following.
I'm glad you finally agree with me. BTW, the 260 Remington has the same ballistics as the 6.5x55. I HAVE spoken.

The 6.5x55 Swedish Mauser cartridge has been successfully taking down 1500# meese in Scandinavia since 1895, and continues to do so. RWS, Norma and Rottweil all make a suitable interlock cartridge, like a Nosler Partition, but fifty years earlier, that will drop them in their hoofprints.

Well, I know it has been talked about, so lets talk about it again. Why won't Glock build a PCC?! If they will re-design a pistol for the German police, why the deuce will they not make a sweet range toy. To me, my CZ Scorpion carbine and pistol is my Block, super reliable. They are missing a sweet piece of the pie made of dollars, and we all know Gaston is a greedy SOB.

Well, I know it has been talked about, so lets talk about it again. Why won't Glock build a PCC?! If they will re-design a pistol for the German police, why the deuce will they not make a sweet range toy. To me, my CZ Scorpion carbine and pistol is my Block, super reliable. They are missing a sweet piece of the pie made of dollars, and we all know Gaston is a greedy SOB.
1. All they do are pistols. And its a prettt danged lucrative market.

2. What exactly would set them apart from all the other PCCs that uses their mags?

3. Its like asking Hi Point to make a 5.56 carbine. It ain't gonna happen :rolleyes:

1. All they do are pistols. And its a prettt danged lucrative market.

2. What exactly would set them apart from all the other PCCs that uses their mags?

3. Its like asking Hi Point to make a 5.56 carbine. It ain't gonna happen :rolleyes:
I know and that is what is sad about it. Gaston is a greedy mate, surely he can come up with a design that will make us weak in the knees. I am not a GLOCK fanboy, only own one now, and no more unless it is DIFFERENT. But I do love PCC. Might get a STRIBOG!

You'd be surprised, especially if its a semi auto, 5.56 rifle thats got a lifetime warranty for under $400 :rolleyes: the 10mm carbine was pushing it..... probably the most powerful cartridge feasible using the straight blowback with a zamak-3/potmetal massive bolt on the basic design.

Oh I'm sure someone would buy it. I can tell you I wouldn't;):D

Ya ever notice that no one overseas has been able to get a reproduction firearm to be as reliable as the originals, especially in the case of the M1 Carbine and the M1928 Thompson??? :s0092: Makes one wonder...
This is often the case with many replica muzzle loading firearms made overseas...
Not reliable or even a copy that looks "right".
Andy

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads