JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Paul Harrell did a video on .45 and 10mm comparison, he told me I could be the judge, but the results of his comparison were rather plain as day, I didn't need to be the judge.

I've always dug the PX4 Storm series... maybe someday when my Glocktardation quells itself.

I asked beretta on twitter if they would consider converting the 92 and the PX4 to striker fire and the answer I got back was basically "ya never know just wait and see" type. I honestly think the PX4 is what they should have sent to the MHS with a striker fire system in place and a more aggressive grip texture.

APX is neat and all. I found out you can put the pachmayr 92/PX4 rubber grip on it and with the grooves it actually makes for a comfier hold than the stock grip. Had to cut a little from the base by the mag but only a little. I just do not prefer the APX take down method its not a easy or as smooth as 92 but once you are in its pretty basic like a Glock.

One of my favorites I heard at the range one time - "why do you waste your time putting a 3x9 scope on a 16" barrel AR, you need at least an 18" for that"

"Do you know the average fps difference between 16" and 18" ?"

"No"

"Ok, you might want to check that out and what that means in real world applications, you might be surprised"

- I am going to postulate that there is more hearsay BS knowledge about guns and their subtopics than there is on any other subject in the world.

- I am going to postulate that there is more hearsay BS knowledge about guns and their subtopics than there is on any other subject in the world.
May I suggest.... any "field" related to mythical creatures? :rolleyes: been playing History Channel's Monster Quest on Amazon Prime as a sort of "white noise" while taking care of the baby and holy hell, so much pseudoscience, so much "inconclusive evidence and ""credible"" eyewitness reports" :eek:
On topic. Yes its amazing what people assume about firearms :eek:

One of my favorites I heard at the range one time - "why do you waste your time putting a 3x9 scope on a 16" barrel AR, you need at least an 18" for that"

"Do you know the average fps difference between 16" and 18" ?"

"No"

"Ok, you might want to check that out and what that means in real world applications, you might be surprised"

You should tell them they should try the STFU, MYOB, GTFO, or WTFAY models of scopes.

o_O:rolleyes:

May I suggest.... any "field" related to mythical creatures? :rolleyes: been playing History Channel's Monster Quest on Amazon Prime as a sort of "white noise" while taking care of the baby and holy hell, so much pseudoscience, so much "inconclusive evidence and ""credible"" eyewitness reports" :eek:
On topic. Yes its amazing what people assume about firearms :eek:

It's amazing to me that people still believe in Sasquatch, he would have been shot, stuffed or mounted by now for crying out loud.

Someone asked me why the hell did I have a 1-4x scope on the PCC... my response? Its easier to see what the heck am I hitting at 100 yards at 4x than it is through the PCC's thicc iron sights

It always cracks me up when I hear people say. "I can hit X sized target out to 600 meters with irons"

Ok! But wouldn't it be a whole lot easier to see the target, and hit the target, with some magnification. Personally I don't want to have to squint, Especially with the proliferation of scopes in the 1x8 abilities.

It always cracks me up when I hear people say. "I can hit X sized target out to 600 meters with irons"

Ok! But wouldn't it be a whole lot easier to see the target, and hit the target, with some magnification. Personally I don't want to have to squint, Especially with the proliferation of scopes in the 1x8 abilities.

The only time I want to squint is if my date is ugly. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads