JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is just begging the question I saw in another thread! DO I NEED A WEAPON LIGHT?!

water_gun_m16big.jpg

I got out this morning with @MountainBear and ran some 9mm through the AR9 pistol and the Ruger PC-9.

Was good to shoot the PC9, it's been a while. Still good to go for whatever I needed.

I got to shoot my new Scorpion today. Pretty sure I'm going to love this little gun.

Picture from the interwebs:

7A89B29F-0500-48C5-AD98-C3272A1CDC5A.jpeg

I put a Crimson Trace light & laser on the left front, and a Holosun 512C red dot on top. Should make a dandy home-defense weapon.

Extremely small recoil with it, which has become a big plus for me. Easy to hit the bullseye with the laser or the red dot. Haven't tried the iron sights yet.

11Charlie said "we all know that 9mm kicks the crap out of 45 and 10mm is the be all end all. 5.56 sucks and .22 is the ultimate small game round" but what he didn't know for a fact that the .45 is the be all end all. If there were anything better, John Moses Browning (may he RIP) would have invented it. The rest are wasted resources. He only need ask the BiMart sporting goods counter for "ultra velocity, home defense, anti-tank, bear mister .22 boolits". When told "Don't got none", make them look under the cash register.

I got out this morning with @MountainBear and ran some 9mm through the AR9 pistol and the Ruger PC-9.

Was good to shoot the PC9, it's been a while. Still good to go for whatever I needed.

I even broke out one of the few guns I own that is younger than me for the occasion. Funny, the two old guns worked fine, the new gun had to be taken apart and fixed... :)

I'm tired of all the crap! Can people lighten up and talk guns again? I mean we all know that 9mm kicks the crap out of 45 and 10mm is the be all end all. 5.56 sucks and .22 is the ultimate small game round!!

DO NOT GO POLITICAL IN THIS THREAD!!!!!o_O
Yeah politics is for sissies, what's your favorite Microstamping capable Cali approved pistol?

I've been thinking of getting my first 1911, I am looking at the colt classic or wondering if the dan wesson a2 is worth the extra cash? Reading, researching, pondering...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top