JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
took my AR-15 out yesterday to test the slide fire stock and was getting light primer strikes anyone else have one of these stocks with a similar problem? i am kinda thinking it is the trigger that i have in there (geissele 3-gun sd) and the hammer is "following the bolt" i have read a little about people having problems with match trigger and this stock. i am most likely gonna throw my stock trigger back in but figured i would see if there is any other suggestions.

here is a video, the rounds i am manually ejecting are live rounds with light strikes, i ran them back through another one of my AR's and they all fired just fine.

I have experienced the same problem. I did, at the time, have a match target trigger in my AR. I came home and installed the factory trigger spring. No help, same problem. Came home and ordered a Wolf extra power hammer spring from Brownells, same problem. Sent a email to Slide Fire to see if they have any recommendations. If I solve the problem before you do, I will post it on this thread. I would appreciate the same courtesy if you solve the problem. Thanks.

i had a geiselle 3-gun trigger in when i was having the problem. went home and installed the dpms factory trigger and works like a charm, not a single problem since then.

Old thread, but two friends of mine had this same issue, so I did a little searching and ran across these links:

Slide Fire® Frequently Asked Bump Fire Questions | Slide Fire® Freedom Unleashed
(See Q/A #5 regarding "best trigger to use")

(You can skip the first 5 minutes where he explains how a bumpfire/slidefire stock works, and right to where he starts talking about light primer strikes).

All of that seems to go right along with what was mentioned above. :)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top