JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
where can i guy get some lighter .308 rounds? the lightest i can find are 150g-160g. id like Hornady specific since its one of my coyote guns, but id like to shoot a lighter grain round, say around 100g-120g? are they available? i dont reload, although id like to...so just looking for factory loaded ammunition for now.

If you have a factory rifle with a stock barrel, chances are that the twist rate is faster than that which is required to get the best results from lighter (shorter) bullets, which is what we want in a varmint rifle, being that the target area for a good clean kill is so small. You might want to look into it before spending money on lighter bullets/ammo. There are heavier (longer) bullets you could use that expand more easily than other hunting bullets, and these rounds might do a better job for you if all the above applies........

if you do get into reloading look at Nosler 125 grain ballistic tip because of the bullet Construction it a little longer for its weight then other bullets and would have a tendency to perform better with your hunting rifle twist

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top