JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
where can i guy get some lighter .308 rounds? the lightest i can find are 150g-160g. id like Hornady specific since its one of my coyote guns, but id like to shoot a lighter grain round, say around 100g-120g? are they available? i dont reload, although id like to...so just looking for factory loaded ammunition for now.

If you have a factory rifle with a stock barrel, chances are that the twist rate is faster than that which is required to get the best results from lighter (shorter) bullets, which is what we want in a varmint rifle, being that the target area for a good clean kill is so small. You might want to look into it before spending money on lighter bullets/ammo. There are heavier (longer) bullets you could use that expand more easily than other hunting bullets, and these rounds might do a better job for you if all the above applies........

if you do get into reloading look at Nosler 125 grain ballistic tip because of the bullet Construction it a little longer for its weight then other bullets and would have a tendency to perform better with your hunting rifle twist

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top