JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They're gonna need a bigger prison. 100,000 more inmates? 200,000? That's funny, most citizens legally supporting and practicing their rights under the 2nd Amendment are Americans that hold important jobs that support society and keep the economy healthy.

They're gonna need a bigger prison. 100,000 more inmates? 200,000? That's funny, most citizens legally supporting and practicing their rights under the 2nd Amendment are Americans that hold important jobs that support society and keep the economy healthy.
You really think the far left/progressives care about the economy? You think they care about society? They would rather release all the criminals and lock up the patriots. They want the American people to be dependent on them. To be on the government tit. The more free thinking men and women (who actually have a backbone and will stand against them) they can get rid of the better. They could care less about the aftermath it will cause. They love a WEAK America. Fear and manipulation.

67b9c531d4855f7dbfdfd4410c286bc9.jpg

I appreciate those who plan to simply ignore IP17 restrictions if voters pass it. Which Oregon FFLs do you think will be handling transfers for those who refuse to get the permit to purchase?

I appreciate those who plan to simply ignore IP17 restrictions if voters pass it. Which Oregon FFLs do you think will be handling transfers for those who refuse to get the permit to purchase?
great questions. I plan on purchasing more this year before the madness and getting my O3 FFL ( collectors license) and completely by pass any of this idiocrasy. The real kick in the balls will be IP18. That has to be defeated at all costs.

great questions. I plan on purchasing more this year before the madness and getting my O3 FFL ( collectors license) and completely by pass any of this idiocrasy. The real kick in the balls will be IP18. That has to be defeated at all costs.
I do not believe the C&R license (03 FFL) matters in OR anymore, and has not since universal background checks passed in 2015. All transfers including C&R must go through an FFL in Oregon. Now, if you are in Vancouver, WA, as your profile says, then I believe it helps in WA.

There are old threads that discuss this topic, as I was curious about obtaining C&R myself at one point. They seem to indicate that it is not very useful in OR anymore.

I'm sure January 1st, 2023. So if you want anything that will be grandfathered in, buy it now. ...
Yep, I have kept a list/plan of guns I'd like to have for a very long time. I just accelerated purchase of some guns on the list and bought a second saiga12 clone (lynx12) to put wood furniture on. The lynx12 for me is one of the most fun guns I own. They are ridiculously cheap also ($300 compared to 3-4 times as much for a saiga 12, which some say who have both is less reliable).

I'm so far down the list now that I'm down to a Darne shotgun. I would be perfectly happy not ever having one of those and everything below it on the list. Fortunately I have no interest in the "new product reveal" of some new gun that just came out, which should help in the future.

Darne shotgun, I absolutely love the design and beauty of these.
95E472D4-384E-4782-AF9D-01D827321BAD.jpeg

Last Edited:
I do not believe the C&R license (03 FFL) matters in OR anymore, and has not since universal background checks passed in 2015. All transfers including C&R must go through an FFL in Oregon. Now, if you are in Vancouver, WA, as your profile says, then I believe it helps in WA.

There are old threads that discuss this topic, as I was curious about obtaining C&R myself at one point. They seem to indicate that it is not very useful in OR anymore.

Of course... I'm starting to regret purchasing a home in Oregon. Legally you can be shipped a firearm in Oregon under Federal guidelines, I guess the trouble is accepting it. I don't see how this is a is enforceable. How would the Athourities even know? Eventually all of us will be made into criminals regardless

Eventually all of us will be made into criminals regardless
Yup. They don't like us, and they want us gone. They see us like the Taliban, dangerous holdouts from a bygone era.

I blame the tech industry for changing the national character almost overnight. The internet is the Antichrist.

Yup. They don't like us, and they want us gone. They see us like the Taliban, dangerous holdouts from a bygone era.

I blame the tech industry for changing the national character almost overnight. The internet is the Antichrist.

Can't we do our own Initiative Petition? We need to do something outrageous to get there attention. An eye for an eye. I mean this works both ways..

Can't we do our own Initiative Petition? We need to do something outrageous to get there attention. An eye for an eye. I mean this works both ways..
Sure we can. Who will do the work to get it approved to collect signatures? Who will go around to public places and collect signatures? You actually have to get involved instead of telling each other how silly gun control laws are. It would have been easier to stop this one.

I suggested the idea of a petition that raises the required signatures needed for petitioners to collect. The LEVO group only needed around 112,000 signatures. Imagine if they needed 350,000 or 500,000 signatures to get it on the ballot? The idea floated like a lead balloon here on the forum. I guess, collectively, we like having a bunch of random Initiative Petitions being put on the ballot by a tiny portion of the electorate.

Sure we can. Who will do the work to get it approved to collect signatures? Who will go around to public places and collect signatures? You actually have to get involved instead of telling each other how silly gun control laws are. It would have been easier to stop this one.

While I mostly agree with your statements above. I still have your flyers and passed them out best I could. I think we're being overly critical of ourselves here. LEVO according to their Facebook page has 1500 volunteers. They're smart and strategic about what events they target based off voter base. LEVO also has big money behind them and works with the Giffords legal center.

While I think public engagement and trying to influence those that are on the fence, to come over to our side is a good tactic. We should mirror their tactics and seek out friendly pro 2A folks. I'd wager we could easily get 140, 000 signatures if we fought like hell..

Which I had a black friend, this would be a perfect chance to go after them for BIPOC inequality.

I'm half hispanic, mostly Spainard on my moms side ( lighter skin) so my rants won't have much dramatic effect

Most the folks in the picture are white. Perfect chance to turn the tables.

Well folks, IP 17 is going on the November ballot up for vote.

"The group needed to secure 112,000 signatures to qualify for the November 2022 ballot. On Friday, Pastor Knutson announced they'd surpassed that goal, gathering over 160,000 signatures."

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top