JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have my Army 201-file that's about 6" thick with training records (including annual refresher training courses) for just about every small arm the Army had in the inventory at the time.

Will THAT suffice to prove I'm qualified to safely shoot you in the face if you need shot?

;) :D

The F-ing meatheads. :rolleyes:

If I'm reading this correctly. You and I would be disqualified with our military training. Even though I ran ranges at Camp Pendleton as a assistant RSO for PMI on the M4 and M9 lol.

IP17 would disqualify us because we haven't had training certified by law enforcement and safe storage laws.
Section (8) (a)

IP17 is a joke.

Screenshot_20220702_194456_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg

Sorry. I think they know exactly what they are doing. And if you don't like it, you can get a lawyer, and they will use your own tax dollars to fight you in court over their blatently unconstitutional laws. They will drag their feet, they will cost you money, they will call you names, they will continue to call Thomas the Republican house n word. All the while, we are beholden to their fake laws. They have absolutely zero to lose in these efforts. Biden calling this court "extremist" for following the constitution. Nothing has been settled, the fight is just beginning.

In addition to all of the above. They are mandating " Firearm Training". They fail to realize the massive backlog that will create. Who will host it? The State of Oregon or Community College, private institutions? Then ontop of this, we have to pay out of pocket for this training every 5 years.
These people are 100% devoid of any critical thinking skills.

If I'm reading this correctly. You and I would be disqualified with our military training. Even though I ran ranges at Camp Pendleton as a assistant RSO for PMI on the M4 and M9 lol.

IP17 would disqualify us because we haven't had training certified by law enforcement and safe storage laws.
Section (8) (a)

IP17 is a joke.

View attachment 1233377
Yes it is, and it's shaping up to become law this November. :(

Dear Amleth,

Greetings to all on this beautiful day in Oregon. Today we had our weekly press briefing and spoke about IP 17 moving forward to the ballot and underscored the incredible volunteers who are making this happen. Present numbers were shared of volunteers and signatures.
However since this morning the numbers have changed. We are now at 123, 100 signatures and we are all going full speed ahead the reach 140,000 by Tuesday evening. We can't underscore enough how important it will be to have everyone out gathering signatures over the next 6 days.
We also spoke about our strategy to work with what should be a very good legislature in the 2023 session to get IP 18 fast tracked as a bill so that in a period from November through March, Oregon will have passed the most comprehensive package of public health legislation to stem gun violence in the nation.
Begin reaching out to your legislators now and thank them for serving, encourage them to endorse IP 17 now, and let them know we need their support with IP 18 so we can all celebrate together what can be done in our democracy for good. I know they are ready.
Now some exciting news, attached is an article we have been waiting for as NBC and MSNBC have now begun running our story as of this morning! Telemundo an affiliate is also running it. Attached is the link: NBC NEWS. It can also be accessed on the NBC News Site by scrolling down the pages to Editor's Choice and you will find it their. Also attached is the latest OPB story. OPB
Keep up the wonderful inspired work everyone invite others to join you in signature gathering and giving so they can enjoy being part of history as we sprint to the finish for the sake of our children and youth and the public health of all Oregonians.
Blessings to all,
Rev. Dr. Mark Knutson on behalf of the whole Lift Every Voice Oregon Team

Wonder how much of Gifford's money will flow to fight this I.P. in the courts if it goes on the ballot? Seems to me, a real fight is brewing, blocking this and the following I.P. 18 should en the Number 1 priority going forward! We already know the courts will side with this whole bullbubblegum!t, despite the SCOTUS rulings, so we need to be ready with the legal challenges on this!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top