JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I was scrolling on LEVO twitter and found their infographic summary sheet for IP17. The lemmings gobbled all that non-sense up without actually reading the IP17 text. LEVO wrote it in a manner which seems " reasonable".

Of course no mention of the current ATF 4473 form
FBI NCIC background check
Oregon State Police

No FFL actually releases on the 3rd day unless they're super comfortable with you.

FXGMHX9VsAAgLXs.jpeg Screenshot_20220709_125005.jpg

Last Edited:
The majority of Oregon Voters are progressives who are dreaming of a fantasy world. They ignore reality and the real world results of their actions/votes. They will overwhelming vote to restrict the 2nd amendment rights of law abiding citizens.

That's a sheet of lies. But gullible sheeple will fall for it. It will pass likely, and of course will have no effect to reduce crime. :mad:
Yep. Have family that fall into this category. I truly believe that over time cognitive dissonance has damaged the minds of the gullible to the point where logic and reason have died of atrophy.

"A strong delusion so they will believe the lie"

OP is LEVO calling this an infographic? Because I see very little graphics and even less info.

Last Edited:
The majority of Oregon Voters are progressives who are dreaming of a fantasy world. They ignore reality and the real world results of their actions/votes. They will overwhelming vote to restrict the 2nd amendment rights of law abiding citizens.
Yes this exactly. Common sense is in short supply for the western oregon pop centers who will cast votes that the entire state will have to live with.

I can't speak about the above poster. All way it seams. The republicans are ahead then late in the night we get a huge dump off ballots from Portland. I think we need to go back to in person volting with a ID. I don't think that will happen any time soon.😴

The only part of this that makes sense is improving database for tracking lost and stolen guns, but even then, it needs to be uniform at a national level and has no business in a state IP.

I can't speak about the above poster. All way it seams. The republicans are ahead then late in the night we get a huge dump off ballots from Portland. I think we need to go back to in person volting with a ID. I don't think that will happen any time soon.😴
No thanks. Standing in line for hours to vote is a Stone Age solution.

Portland is a liberal Mecca. When the ballots from Portland come in on election night, you're surprised they're all lefties? That's not cheating, that's just reality in this state.

Look how happy this lady is ^^^

They convinced men to be ashamed of themselves for being men and this started well before gun control. There's precious few of us left to stand and argue the facts, because facts and logic are for uncaring backwards cave dwellers. Criminals and disturbed kids get all the sympathy in the world. More programs and services they say. For us who work and pay our taxes, we get the finger. This is our fault. And they won't stop until "the village" is raising our kids for us. That's the vision of the future.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top