JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
These Marxist twat waffles are social cowards and only go after law abiding gun owners. They have no intention of stopping criminals or enforcing existing laws that take criminals off the streets. They will not hold the weak Oregon politicians and DA's accountable for the current chaos.

Equity is one of the buzz or trigger words these anti gunners like to use to tear jerk the crowds. As if. Does equity mean the down trodden have to get up at 0530, take on responsibilities and make reasonable life choices?

While in my youth, due to no fault of my own, I have have many guns pointed at me. Been to a few hostile areas while in the service but now in my 50s have some how figured out best practices for not getting shot.

Nothing to do with equity, race or economics. 99% due to choices in friends, location and life choices. More extreme gun laws never have made a difference for the better.

Anybody with any sense KNOWS it's not the fire arms that are the problem! It's climate change, of course!

Reads like they let Knutson write the story. I notice there is no way to leave a comment.
You can only comment on Twitter.

Also, it needs to be pointed out that his rules will crap all over marginalized communities while doing nothing to keep them safe. Knutson hates black people.

"We need to invest like never before in teaching our young in the way of peace, the way of conflict resolution, talking about restorative justice," Knutson said. "We can't let equity and inclusion be buzz words. We have to get to the root cause of this."
Broken clock is right twice a day. The overwhelming number of these shootings are being carried out by young men, predominantly those involved with gangs. A lot of these young men come from families with an absent father; never being taught how to be a man so they're walking around with pumped full of testosterone and anger, thinking violence is how you be a man.

Gun control will not, and has not, fixed that issue. Violence among youths in the demographic described above is rampant in many 'first world' countries. The gun is merely one of the various tools they use to carry out their poor behavior (in England it's knives). Rev. Knutson is correct we need to address the root causes of these issues. This leads me to ask what LEVO has done to address these root causes?

Broken clock is right twice a day. The overwhelming number of these shootings are being carried out by young men, predominantly those involved with gangs. A lot of these young men come from families with an absent father; never being taught how to be a man so they're walking around with pumped full of testosterone and anger, thinking violence is how you be a man.

Gun control will not, and has not, fixed that issue. Violence among youths in the demographic described above is rampant in many 'first world' countries. The gun is merely one of the various tools they use to carry out their poor behavior (in England it's knives). Rev. Knutson is correct we need to address the root causes of these issues. This leads me to ask what LEVO has done to address these root causes?
This is spot on.

In the villages, the old women say their men start disappearing when it gets hot... this year it gets very hot!!

When I was little, we found a man. He looked like - like, butchered. The old women in the village crossed themselves, and whispered crazy things, strange things. "El diablo cazador de hombres". Only in the hottest years this happens. And this year, it grows hot. We begin finding our men. We found them sometimes without their skin... and sometimes much, much worst. "El que hace trofeos de los hombres" means "the demon who makes trophies of man".

These Marxist twat waffles are social cowards and only go after law abiding gun owners. They have no intention of stopping criminals or enforcing existing laws that take criminals off the streets. They will not hold the weak Oregon politicians and DA's accountable for the current chaos.
It is easy to blame law abiding gun owners. It is politically difficult to blame the criminals. The Marxist faction needs them.

It is politically difficult to blame the criminals.
Not for me it ain't.

Regardless of poverty, poor education, poor family conditions, people make choices in their lives. If one has ever met criminals, they have a million justifications for those choices. It's all BS... they know what they do is wrong, but they find reasons to do it.

If people are not responsible for their choices, any behavior is acceptable, and these behaviors, no matter how damaging and to whom, will never change.

This lack of responsibility is the current political governing philosophy... except for you and me. Because we don't mouth the woke agenda, we are held to a different standard; we are the enemy to be punished, controlled, dominated, weakened, silenced, left behind, driven out, kicked off the island. So that the woke people can try to bring about their Marxist Utopia.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews