JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If they didn't have urban gang violence, all of the antis favorite outrage-inducing statistical data points would be pretty limp. Maybe even... flaccid...?
"Child" deaths and injuries.
"School" shootings.
Mass shooters.
"Gun deaths" in general.

Here's a fun statistic for ya: The average murderer in Chicago has 6 felony convictions. The average victim has 8 (felony convictions).

Here's a fun statistic for ya: The average murderer in Chicago has 6 felony convictions. The average victim has 8 (felony convictions).
A fun stat? How about a link? I'm not doubting you. I have no reason to believe you make this kind of stuff up. But dang-it! Without a link to a somewhat respected source it's just words on the internet.

A fun stat? How about a link? I'm not doubting you. I have no reason to believe you make this kind of stuff up. But dang-it! Without a link to a somewhat respected source it's just words on the internet.
Meme culture doesn't need ambiguous quantitive stats to prove a point, just needs repeated enough we all believe it!

THX 4CHAN

No one knows how to lose gracefully. Whether it's a girl who cheated or an illegal deal where someone got the better of you. Better to be dead than a suckered. One would think seeing your young friends die would be the ultimate eye opener. But, being a suckered seems to be worse.

Unfortunately, the courts are holding the wrong people accountable. Along with city councils and mayors. Blaming home and business owners for what 16 yo are doing in the streets is ridiculous. And a lie.

Meme culture doesn't need ambiguous quantitive stats to prove a point, just needs repeated enough we all believe it!

THX 4CHAN
Many years ago, maybe even in my 20s, and I just thought it was a stupid thing I made up. At some point I said, "I don't believe anything unless I've first heard about it. And then I've seen it. And THEN I've felt it.
Was I seeing the future? IDK? I believe I'm a pretty good judge of character. And people. I feel that some of the best are right here.

Sounds like someone be looking for some payback.

Screenshot_20221227_112314_Chrome.jpg

This morning on the channel 2 news they had a scroll saying 6000 children killed by gun violence in 2022. I wonder what the actual number is if you remove the gang shootings, criminals being shot, and suicides. Also they need to stop treating everyone under 25 as a child.

This morning on the channel 2 news they had a scroll saying 6000 children killed by gun violence in 2022. I wonder what the actual number is if you remove the gang shootings, criminals being shot, and suicides. Also they need to stop treating everyone under 25 as a child.
They also need to stop calling it "gun violence" and call it what it really is, criminal violence.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top