JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The La Grande Defensive Shooters (I didn't vote for this name... sounds like a bunch of Snowflakes), the IDPA division of the La Grande Rifle and Pistol Club. Will shoot the IDPA classifier on May 13, 2017.

Will update as soon as I know the starting time. Usually 10am but might be 9am this time. Cost = $15.

People coming from the west can stay overnight in either Pendleton or backtrack from La Grande. Coming from Boise might not need to but can stay in La Grande and drive the 10-15min to the range. Folks coming from Enterprise don't usually overnight and if coming from Tri-Cities shouldn't have to.
Directions to range: La Grande Rifle Pistol Club Home

I love that the location is a GPS coordinate!

It's technically on Rankin Road but there is no street number... it's out in the sticks, just the way I like it! No MUZZLE OVER THE BERM DQ here.

So, I just got done shooting our first match of the year. It was cold (34F), snowing, and raining but a good match.

The word is that we may not shoot the Classifier until June due to us usually having two matches prior and we cancelled the March match for deep snow. I will update this thread and start a new one if needed.

Thanx - bb

Oooops:oops::oops::oops:

Yup, the LGRPC Classifier will be held on June 10 and not in May as originally thought.

I will post up another thread about 10 days ahead of time.

Sorry but I only passed along what was given to my by the secretary.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews