JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
LEVO is EVOL: Every Victim Outta Luck.

Only a false shepherd would tie his flock up for the wolves to prey upon. A real shepherd would do something about the wolves.

A false shepherd would complain about the sheepdogs, get rid of most of them and tie the rest up so they can't protect the sheep. A real shepherd would make sure the sheepdogs were well fed, well trained and looked after.

LEVO is EVOL: Change my mind.

The first person to die because they could not defend themselves due to 114 should be laid at the feet of LEVO's EVOL false shepherd.

Why would I want to change your mind , when you are correct...? :)

That said....
I understand your post is meant to point out the fallacy of LEVO 's viewpoint / aims.
Andy
The saying "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions" has never been more true than in this case. I believe the voters, though ignorant, had good intentions.

The leadership of this initiative I do not afford the same compassion. We should ensure that all lives lost due to their actions will be forever tied to them.

Last Edited:
And the idea that this warm and fuzzy piece of legislation is going to somehow fight crime….it's a perversion within their own fantasy land. We are paying for others perverse feelings. That's all this is.

The idea that passing a law or banning something is going to either keep others safe or keep criminals from harming others is foolish.

Criminals , commit crimes...hence the name / label of criminal.
Why should yet another law or ban make any damn difference in their behavior...?

What gun laws /bans actually do accomplish is make it more difficult for non-criminals to exercise their Right to keep and bear Arms.
Also since non-compliance is often brought up in regards to bans and such....
Ironically laws , bans and restrictions make more criminals...by folks who won't submit to unjust laws.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads