JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
LEVO is EVOL: Every Victim Outta Luck.

Only a false shepherd would tie his flock up for the wolves to prey upon. A real shepherd would do something about the wolves.

A false shepherd would complain about the sheepdogs, get rid of most of them and tie the rest up so they can't protect the sheep. A real shepherd would make sure the sheepdogs were well fed, well trained and looked after.

LEVO is EVOL: Change my mind.

The first person to die because they could not defend themselves due to 114 should be laid at the feet of LEVO's EVOL false shepherd.

Why would I want to change your mind , when you are correct...? :)

That said....
I understand your post is meant to point out the fallacy of LEVO 's viewpoint / aims.
Andy
The saying "The road to Hell is paved with good intentions" has never been more true than in this case. I believe the voters, though ignorant, had good intentions.

The leadership of this initiative I do not afford the same compassion. We should ensure that all lives lost due to their actions will be forever tied to them.

Last Edited:
And the idea that this warm and fuzzy piece of legislation is going to somehow fight crime….it's a perversion within their own fantasy land. We are paying for others perverse feelings. That's all this is.

The idea that passing a law or banning something is going to either keep others safe or keep criminals from harming others is foolish.

Criminals , commit crimes...hence the name / label of criminal.
Why should yet another law or ban make any damn difference in their behavior...?

What gun laws /bans actually do accomplish is make it more difficult for non-criminals to exercise their Right to keep and bear Arms.
Also since non-compliance is often brought up in regards to bans and such....
Ironically laws , bans and restrictions make more criminals...by folks who won't submit to unjust laws.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top