JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's a lot of fun to shoot. Build quality (metal casting) on mine isn't great, but it hasn't been an issue so far. Accuracy w/ .22lr is good; .410 slugs are only so-so. It would make a good rodent/varmint gun. Not sure it'd be the gun I'd grab for a survival situation, but it would work in a pinch.

I love .410's. That was the first gun I ever shot when I was 10 years old, so it holds some sentimental value to me. On my brothers farm, no starlings were safe! I just wish the ammo wasnt so expensive.

For things that go bump at night

pm5traditionalstocklarge.jpg

The HS-10B was made by High Standard back in the 70's and 80's. It was designed as a Police fighting shotgun. It is not an NFA weapon but its short bullpup design makes it very handy in close quarters. I'm really surprised that it or a similar design has not been adopted by SWAT units. Some have been modified with a +2 extension to increase its capacity. As is with 4 + 1 capacity it is the equivalent of a cut down short barreled shotgun. It is a bit finicky about ammo but the gas system is quite good about distributing the recoil.

Upcoming Events

Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top