JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The heavier slugs were a consideration, after the fact. Recoil management for Wifey and using a slightly slower powder than 231/HP38, (which is what I use instead of Titegroup) in a 20" barrel seemed like the thing to do at the time.
I did love shooting that revolver of yours! I haven't been to tempted to get on though.

I don't know if we'll ever get down there again. Kind of soured on the whole town with the way the owners of our place treated us. Seemed like Florence was turning into Eugene with all the dims moving/vacationing there. Hell, they screwed downtown with a bunch of the G-D street parking taken by eateries setting tables in the street. And it seemed like potlanders started teaching the locals to drive. I might have still moved there but the housing situation totally went away. Nothing but a few trashed out fixers and 500K+ homes. Not really wanting the gated community HOA $250.00/month thing.
And we're not fishing anymore without coming down there. Got tired of giving money to this state for them to waste on other bubblegum instead of what it's supposed to go for.
I hope you guys are good.
it saddens me that you guys kind of got skrued ,I real,lly enjoyed out range times. what fun !! our range is open every day all year , don't forget . do try heavier bullets, in a carbine it's not noticeable enuff to be a bother but it is what the round was designed around.the wife...debby...and I had a horrible experience recently with a covid offshoot, man it sucked but fine now, hope you guys are too. Keep in touch, eh ?
mike

it saddens me that you guys kind of got skrued ,I real,lly enjoyed out range times. what fun !! our range is open every day all year , don't forget . do try heavier bullets, in a carbine it's not noticeable enuff to be a bother but it is what the round was designed around.the wife...debby...and I had a horrible experience recently with a covid offshoot, man it sucked but fine now, hope you guys are too. Keep in touch, eh ?
mike
I just picked up another 250 200 gr slugs from T&B back a month ago.

To tell you the truth Mike, I don't think I've ever picked up a clean 45 colt case in all my years of brasswhoring. :s0092:
LOL!

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top