JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just put Russian wood on my Sam7 on far right. Just a pic of 3 of my favorites, 107fr, Red Russian Rak, and the Sam7.
20170518_120235_zpsbdlwel9i.jpg

I get mine from a guy in Vancouver that goes by Krazyukrainian on AK Files. If your not on that site PM me and I will give you his number. He also has standard AK russian wood very resonable.

Last Edited:
Arsenal SLR-104FR-31, my first AK--but will definitely not be my last. I was very sad to hear the FRs are being discontinued. Picked that one because it's the closest thing to a spec AK-74M that I could find. No regrets in purchase, though getting the gas tube off takes a lot of elbow grease, and I kind of wish I'd gone with the Plum furniture. On my list for next purchase are an AKM, and a Dragunov or PSL.
2017-03-31 19.14.36.jpg

Arsenal SLR-104FR-31, my first AK--but will definitely not be my last. I was very sad to hear the FRs are being discontinued. Picked that one because it's the closest thing to a spec AK-74M that I could find. No regrets in purchase, though getting the gas tube off takes a lot of elbow grease, and I kind of wish I'd gone with the Plum furniture. On my list for next purchase are an AKM, and a Dragunov or PSL.
View attachment 372081

I didn't realize the FR's were being discontinued :eek:

Where did you get your furniture? Fellow NHM 91 owner who thinks the magpul plastic mine came with looks tacky as can be.
I got that set on eBay. Bought it in the raw condition. It's white maple. Stained it myself then did a few coats of tung oil. Was my first time doing a project like that.

VEPR ban is going to mean there's going to be another run on the current supply. Find those deals while you can, guys!
While I wanted one I have plenty of quality AKs, saying that I passed on a Vepr FM yesterday. My focus is on buying ammo now. My next AK of want is a SGL-21, if anybody has an extra they want to sell/trade let me know.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top