JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just put Russian wood on my Sam7 on far right. Just a pic of 3 of my favorites, 107fr, Red Russian Rak, and the Sam7.
20170518_120235_zpsbdlwel9i.jpg

I get mine from a guy in Vancouver that goes by Krazyukrainian on AK Files. If your not on that site PM me and I will give you his number. He also has standard AK russian wood very resonable.

Last Edited:
Arsenal SLR-104FR-31, my first AK--but will definitely not be my last. I was very sad to hear the FRs are being discontinued. Picked that one because it's the closest thing to a spec AK-74M that I could find. No regrets in purchase, though getting the gas tube off takes a lot of elbow grease, and I kind of wish I'd gone with the Plum furniture. On my list for next purchase are an AKM, and a Dragunov or PSL.
2017-03-31 19.14.36.jpg

Arsenal SLR-104FR-31, my first AK--but will definitely not be my last. I was very sad to hear the FRs are being discontinued. Picked that one because it's the closest thing to a spec AK-74M that I could find. No regrets in purchase, though getting the gas tube off takes a lot of elbow grease, and I kind of wish I'd gone with the Plum furniture. On my list for next purchase are an AKM, and a Dragunov or PSL.
View attachment 372081

I didn't realize the FR's were being discontinued :eek:

Where did you get your furniture? Fellow NHM 91 owner who thinks the magpul plastic mine came with looks tacky as can be.
I got that set on eBay. Bought it in the raw condition. It's white maple. Stained it myself then did a few coats of tung oil. Was my first time doing a project like that.

VEPR ban is going to mean there's going to be another run on the current supply. Find those deals while you can, guys!
While I wanted one I have plenty of quality AKs, saying that I passed on a Vepr FM yesterday. My focus is on buying ammo now. My next AK of want is a SGL-21, if anybody has an extra they want to sell/trade let me know.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top