JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
ak1.JPG
ak2.JPG
ak3.JPG
ak4.JPG

Last Edited:
The STALKER series. It takes place in the Chernobyl Exclusion Zone in the modern day. Basically about anarcho capitalism with a bit of survival horror, sci-fi and first person shooter elements. The bolts are used to locate scientific anomaly fields.
Huh... Never seen the logo, but I never really got far into Shadow of Chernobyl.

ShaNoBy is the name I like to use, that`s all that`s visible on the menu with a bunch of stuff covering the rest.

The sarcophagus symbol doesn`t play a big part in it either, maybe 2 or 3 characters at all have it and it`s not very overt either. Hardcore fan thing. :cool:

Right, I just got that one and Call of Pripyat cause my laptop I use for college can't handle much unfortunately. :(
Do like the 74s though! Almost want to sell my mauser and imbel kit to have one, or trade AUG for one (nah the latter is a joke).

Lucky bubblegum.

I got three of the trash Commercial Spec mags with the rifle as freebies when I got it. Not one will function reliably, the most I can get from any of the three is a string of 4 rounds before about a dozen failures to feed. Been on the lookout for a few milspec mag bodies alone to gut them and put the internals in the mag bodies.

Lucky bubblegum.

I got three of the trash Commercial Spec mags with the rifle as freebies when I got it. Not one will function reliably, the most I can get from any of the three is a string of 4 rounds before about a dozen failures to feed. Been on the lookout for a few milspec mag bodies alone to gut them and put the internals in the mag bodies.

The promags are still $12 at buds ($11.88), and looks like they still have them in stock.

ProMag AK-A18 AK-74 Magazine 40RD 5.45x39mm Black Polymer

Seriously considering finding some sort of AK pistol to act as a handier truck gun.

Well, my daily driver is a truck so anything I take is a truck gun but you know what I mean.:D

JFupOCH.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top