JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is half AK half AR works flawlessly even with a Binary trigger

IMG_6092.JPG

This is my Romy RPK; a kit-build by AZEX. The barrel was shortened to standard AK length.

View attachment 335487

Honestly, why would you cut down an RPK barrel to AK length when you could have just bought an AK? If you wanted the fat bulging front trunion, just buy a Yugo. It would have been worth more as a standard RPK because their are fewer of them. Personally I think that is sad.:(

Ah, man you caught me. What was i thinking. It's 33% AK in spirit, even with the gas piston set up. I built the from parts and painted it. Looks like your that guy. I look forward to shacking my head at your future posts
I know you want to show off your toy. But I am sorry. Even though your rifle has a beautiful paint job. It is not even close to being a half AK. The only two thing that are AK is the mag and the ammo. EVERYBODY knows it is an AR with a caliber change.

Got bored tonight so I began and finished a fresh project. I took my plain black poly AK hand guards and painted them Rustoleum brown on the porch before bringing them in to cure underneath a desk lamp (Acts like a heat lamp, thing`s ridiculously overpowered). After around an hour all was done and they were affixed. I`m much more pleased with them now, you see tan and black rifles everywhere but brown gets criminally little representation. Only prep work I did was wrap up the ends in tape to prevent the ends from looking like roasted bubblegum after I put them on and take them off a couple times. Also, if anyone wants to trade my repainted Maadi dust cover for a Bulgarian AK74 cover shoot me a note.

EDITING TO ADD
I wish it was a bit darker.

7oxFG8n.jpg
42WeZ3D.jpg

Last Edited:
Two things.....this is not the classified thread and is not the place to offer anything for anything. 2nd, This is an AK specific thread and we all know that what you posted is not an AK. I can see that you are fairly new, but if you want to make a deal. Use the classifieds.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top