JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Lanyards for knives are worn at the wrist.
And attached during active use, not while carrying.
Any other knife nerds chime in if I'm wrong.
Pistol lanyard seems like a good idea if you're going to be running, jumping, traversing uneven terrain. Never owned or used one.
A knife lanyard would be useful if tied around a finger as reminder to check for knives in pockets before donating pants to Goodwill (again, let me know if you find my Ken Onion Blackout in a pair of thrift store pants).

We used lanyards on our 1911's and M9's. We also used paracord tethers on our knives, lensatic compasses, and any other mission/combat critical items clipped onto our battle-rattle that wasn't in a pack or ruck.

Was never an issue in the jungles...

View attachment 848251

I never used a lanyard on my M9, but pretty much everything else was tethered with 550. Always surprised you when handed your leatherman or something else to your buddy and they'd take you with it.

A knife lanyard would be useful if tied around a finger as reminder to check for knives in pockets before donating pants to Goodwill (again, let me know if you find my Ken Onion Blackout in a pair of thrift store pants).
615agnyVKSL._AC_SX425_.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top