JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Did a little search here and didnt turn up much. (innerweb didnt help much either)
I am looking for a local (Portland Metro area) supplier of Kydex.
I see all the internet sellers but prefer to just pick it up here if possible. And looking for larger sheets that I dont really want to pay to have shipped either (4'x4'+).

Thanks

Unless you want to buy whole sheets with shipping and ordering, it's going to be hard. I've called around and no one locally stocks Kydex. TAP plastics can order it in 8x4 sheets, but they wanted to charge me shipping. Price was something like 4.50 a square foot for the sheet. I just wound up buying from KnifeKits.com - it comes out the same price, but I haven't yet needed (though have entertained) the idea of buying an entire sheet.

If you do happen to find a place though - please to be sharing the info. Would be nice to know where to get some locally sourced.

Unless you want to buy whole sheets with shipping and ordering, it's going to be hard. I've called around and no one locally stocks Kydex. TAP plastics can order it in 8x4 sheets, but they wanted to charge me shipping. Price was something like 4.50 a square foot for the sheet. I just wound up buying from KnifeKits.com - it comes out the same price, but I haven't yet needed (though have entertained) the idea of buying an entire sheet.

If you do happen to find a place though - please to be sharing the info. Would be nice to know where to get some locally sourced.

That price seems a bit steep on the 4x8 without even adding shipping. They are probably ordering from someone you could just as easily buy it directrly from.
I will post if I find a local connection.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews