JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its actually cheaper than you think dude......IF you dont go into the woods and waste ammo for giggle time.....

I actually havent been shooting much and since the covid ammo crunch not certain I will much at all this year. Just curious, how much ammo do you burn in a days competition?

I actually havent been shooting much and since the covid ammo crunch not certain I will much at all this year. Just curious, how much ammo do you burn in a days competition?

A hundred rounds or so....depending on how much you suck HAHAHA

All joking aside, its not that bad dude, just ADDICTIVE!!!! Its like crack, if you've ever smoked it.....;)

For a USPSA shoot, figure on 5 or 6 stages, with about 12-16 targets per stage. You have to score a minimum of 2 hits on each target.
So, a shoot would run between 120 rds on the very low side to 190 rds on the very high side. I typically expend about 150-160 rds/comp.

Last Edited:
For a USPSA shoot, figure on 5 or 6 stages, with about 12-16 targets per stage. You have to score a minimum of 2 hits on each target.
So, a shoot would run between 120 rds on the very low side to 190 rds on the very high side. I typically expend about 150-160 rds/comp.

But its worth it....isn't it?!?

Broke the perf! Nice!
What did you score on that? I didn't follow the score call-outs all the way through, but with that time, your HF had to be close to 4.0!

I did break the perf so I did get the score. Overall, I sucked the matches butthole.......to make a long story short.......at least to my standards

IDK, man... that shootin' looked pretty strong to me. And I heard a lot of "Alpha!!!" from the scorekeep, and no no-shoots. I heard that correction at the perfed target. You had to have busted 4.0 on that run. I still haven't reached that level...

Last Edited:
Keep 'em comin', man! Love to watch this kinda stuff. Gives me ideas for our own COF.
I've only got the ones I already posted. Haven't done all that much filming.

Broke the perf! Nice!
What did you score on that? I didn't follow the score call-outs all the way through, but with that time, your HF had to be close to 4.0!
I went back and clicked through your scores and time.
Near as I could tell from the audio, and assuming you shot that in Minor power factor, you must've gotten very close to a 3.0 HF. If you deduct the No-Shoot and award yourself even just a Delta, then you easily broke 3.0.
That's some mighty fine shootin' under pressure. :s0155: Thirty-four+ seconds is a long stage.
I'm sorta plateaued at the 3.0HF range. A little above some days, a little below on others...

Nice shootin'...
On this one, did you use the first mag to put one in the pipe, then extract that mag and insert a totally full one?
That's what it looked like when I added in the movements of your shadow.

Yeah I did, I was getting ready for regionals in Cali. Had to get used to the whole 10rd mag deal. @AshWilliams, is this Ashley? TCGC? If so, you know who this is?!?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top