JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
some people have had that right stripped because they have shown they have no problem with hurting others. many of these people in my opinion dont deserve any rights and they should be happy thats the only one they leave the legal system missing.

Well, I'm glad you don't make the rules then. A right is a right. You can't strip it. You can only make it so uncomfortable to excercise that person chooses not to. It is my belief that if you/gov't/judiciary/whoever believe that someone is so dangerous to society that you have to attempt to dissuade him/her from posessing a firearm then that person is too dangerous to be walking the streets. He should either still be doing time or have been put to death. Or, we let everyone have guns and the problem will eventually right itself as these people will either find that facing a gun owning citizenry is too dangerous and they'll correct their path or said citizenry will eventually kill them. It really is that easy.

A right is a right. You can't strip it. You can only make it so uncomfortable to excercise that person chooses not to.
Rights can easily be stripped. Your right to life is much more than uncomfortable after a guillotine takes your head off. If I duct-taped your head to the floor, liberty and the pursuit of happiness would be more than simply uncomfortable for you to exercise.

We don't have any rights unless we all agree to respect them. Felons have demonstrated the willingness to violate others' rights, and therefore the rest of us agree that they should lose some of their own.

I've turned in a violent felon who I knew was in possession of firearms (and also drugs,) despite having known him for ten years. I've also turned in multiple-DUI offenders for driving. Their "rights" don't matter a damn to me when they infringe on the safety of others.

I've turned in a violent felon who I knew was in possession of firearms (and also drugs,) despite having known him for ten years. I've also turned in multiple-DUI offenders for driving. Their "rights" don't matter a damn to me when they infringe on the safety of others.

I certainly hope you keep the law perfectly or someone may be applying your yardstick to measure you. You, sir, are a dangerous person I'm glad not to know.

I certainly hope you keep the law perfectly or someone may be applying your yardstick to measure you. You, sir, are a dangerous person I'm glad not to know.

I definitely don't commit felonies. If someone wants to attempt to turn me in for speeding, or re-piping my septic system without a permit, well then go ahead. :)

I'm not dangerous.

The guy who's already killed people while drinking behind the wheel, who is legally required to never drive again, who just spent six hours at the bar and is going outside to get in the truck he borrowed to get here... he's dangerous.

The guy who burglarized four local businesses, stabbed one of the owners when confronted, sells methamphetamine, drinks all day, carries a 9mm stuffed in his pants and a sawed-off shotgun in his car... he's dangerous.

Rights can easily be stripped. Your right to life is much more than uncomfortable after a guillotine takes your head off. If I duct-taped your head to the floor, liberty and the pursuit of happiness would be more than simply uncomfortable for you to exercise.

We don't have any rights unless we all agree to respect them. Felons have demonstrated the willingness to violate others' rights, and therefore the rest of us agree that they should lose some of their own.

Using government endorsed agitprop to be a plenipotentiary mouthpiece for any government is hardly something to be proud of.

It truly is amazing how many people have no idea how a "right" works. When folks type things like "the rest of us agree that they should lose some of their own."(Bob D-Post #108), they fail to realize that the Bill Of Rights protects individuals from exactly that. The ability to strip an American of his or her inalienable rights, no matter how many "agree" that it should be stripped. So, are there any other completely un-American, anti-Constitutional infringements that you publically support and help to enforce? You are the exact dangerous individual we were warned about. It's all right there in what you have typed. Kip.

You could report it for some laughs. Otherwise I would do what the guys above said, and mind your own business. I can relate though. That's why I got into Security.

I'm absolutely certain that if enough people want to change the constitution to remove or change some of the "inalienable" rights that it awards us, then it will happen.

We may be seeing it right now with gun rights. We've already seen it with plenty of others.

For the record, I'm not in any way saying that I am in favor of this, but I'm not blind to the reality of it. Those "rights" are only rights until they are taken away. After that they are nostalgic dreams. Ask any Chinese journalist about their basic human right to free speech. Ask a sweatshop worker in North Korea how it feels to have the inalienable rights to life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness.

China has a Bill Of Rights? North Korea as well? I never knew their countries to be founded on laws and rules such as the Bill Of Rights. Those first 10 Ammendments are untouchable, unlike for example, prohibition. That is why they are called The Bill Of Rights. Please, if you mean well, try to actually read up on our protections and not take your info from a Leftist news media that can twist Americans into actually believing that their inalienable rights can be infringed upon. They cannot. In fact, if they are infringed upon, those same 10 Ammendments allow us as Americans to hold those that would tread on us accountable with extreme prejudice. There is nothing complicated about our Constitution or The Bill Of Rights. It is not confusing and is spelled out exactly as such to be sure that it could not be twisted.

If you and your cronies, those you deem "certain" of changing our Constitution and Bill Of Rights want to try to act, please do. Your traitorous ways are here for all to see. Attempting to upend our way of life is the most un-American thing there is. The fact that you openly are for it is sickening. God Bless America. Kip.

If you and your cronies, those you deem "certain" of changing our Constitution and Bill Of Rights want to try to act, please do. Your traitorous ways are here for all to see. Attempting to upend our way of life is the most un-American thing there is. The fact that you openly are for it is sickening. God Bless America. Kip.

You missed something... I said I am in no way "openly for it." In fact, I said I was in no way in favor of it. For the record, I do wish it was possible or ethical for asshats like you to have your rights stripped. It would make me smile. I'll keep mine though. :)

Re-read what I wrote, we aren't disagreeing on anything, buddy. If you need to call someone a traitor, make it someone who's actually a traitor. It's incredibly inappropriate, and makes you sound stupid to everyone but your asshat friends. Goodbye.

A valiant effort from the Benedict Arnold Fan Club. Everything is in these pages. Your treasonous statements, my protection of our rights. Name calling and finally a "I'm going home!" from the traitor. The only inappropriate statements came from you and your kind. Stop trying to undermine The Constitution and I will stop defending it. Calling me stupid as your only defense(since you don't have the ability to defend ANY of your statements, you were wise not to try and instead revert to name calling) proves the holes in your argument. Want to strip my rights? How about I send you my address in a PM and we'll give it a shot? Don't Tread On Me. Kip.

You're a pukebag full of diarrhea. I neither need nor want your address. Remember where i mentioned ethics and legality? Ignorant little self-righteous troll with a tiny pecker syndrome. :) there's some name calling. I'm a patriot, and you're an antagonistic piece of shyte with no interest in reasonable thinking. Spout your endless constitution crap. No one here is the traitor you're looking for, but you can keep trying to make us into them. I hope you get early onset Alzheimer's. :) have a nice day!

(I don't debate with mentally handicapped people, it's just distasteful.)

You're a pukebag full of diarrhea. I neither need nor want your address. Remember where i mentioned ethics and legality? Ignorant little self-righteous troll with a tiny pecker syndrome. :) there's some name calling. I'm a patriot, and you're an antagonistic piece of shyte with no interest in reasonable thinking. Spout your endless constitution crap. No one here is the traitor you're looking for, but you can keep trying to make us into them. I hope you get early onset Alzheimer's. :) have a nice day!

Yesterday, 12:16 PM#122 & Yesterday, 12:16 PM#123 You're a pukebag full of diarrhea. I neither need nor want your address. Remember where i mentioned ethics and legality? Ignorant little self-righteous troll with a tiny pecker syndrome. :) there's some name calling. I'm a patriot, and you're an antagonistic piece of shyte with no interest in reasonable thinking. Spout your endless constitution crap. No one here is the traitor you're looking for, but you can keep trying to make us into them. I hope you get early onset Alzheimer's. :) have a nice day!

It seems you're the one that got Alzheimer's & forgot that you already posted this. LMAO

:s0161:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top