JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

what kind of poop is this?

• Total voters
I call it the Crayola Poop. Its like having a brown crayon stuck in your butt and it keeps writing on the paper.

DcowEyz.jpg

My thought is Bear and not Teddy. A lot can depend upon just when and where but I'm sticking with Bear and might even say Black.
if its bear its black bear, this is in the Oregon coast range.

this thread is over a year old now and still poopin strong...

:s0126: alert!

I once took a walk up from the shore. When I got back to the boat and shoved off I realized I had stepped in bear dung and tracked it into the boat.:( All I could think to do was move every thing on the floor forward, trim the motor up and run just fast enough to get the bow in the air. While Wifey drove the boat I used buckets of lake water to rinse the dung to the back, and into the bilge while scrubbing the mess from the vinyl and let the bilge pump take care of it. You'd think that bear had been eating at a greasy spoon restaurant!

We were the only ones on the lake, I figure we looked like a boat dragging it BUTT on the water to get the poo gone!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top