JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
http://blogs.seattletimes.com/polit...es-at-constantine-over-police-militarization/

Screenshot_1-210x300.jpg
Screenshot_2-216x300.jpg
Screenshot_3-243x300.jpg
Screenshot_4-209x300.jpg

Screenshot_5-211x300.jpg
Screenshot_61-244x300.jpg

Screenshot_7-211x300.jpg

Screenshot_8-copy-300x155.jpg

Gunny: I'm assuming you disagree with Hanauer's position against militarization of police?

That or in some ironic way find that 594's passing may potentially cause LE to take actions that make them look worse?

Gunny: I'm assuming you disagree with Hanauer's position against militarization of police?

That or in some ironic way find that 594's passing may potentially cause LE to take actions that make them look worse?

I don't think that PD's getting surplus military equipment is a new thing, or all that troublesome on it's own:

i059130.jpg

You could take away all of the surplus flight suits, rifles , etc. that they can get on the 1033 program, and it won't make a bad " us -vs- them" mindset go away, or make the tactics any better.

This article does speak volumes about how Hanauer sees other people and who he thinks that all of these civic officials serve.

I'm sorry, but did you just post a picture from the Andy Griffith show to make a point about it being OK to pass military gear to our local law enforcement?

Hanauer is just another, "only the police and military should have guns" dufus.

Be careful for what you wish for you deluded progressive drones. Eventually your money won't keep you safe from "them" either, and you may find your head being sawed off from your body.

The LEO community are trained that there is a war out there and the general public are the enemy. When you understand this you then understand everything you see the LEO community doing.

Moreover, you really don't have rights, you have privileges. Understand this and you won't get so become upset about infringement upon your privileges - that's the nature of privileges.

Lastly, we are not a Constitutional Republic, we are a Representative Democracy. This bodes well with the privileges. (Sorry, Ben. We couldn't keep it)

Sorry to digress but the militarization of our LEO is a big picture thing and thought I would paint some of it.

Carry on...

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads