JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Target the demographic. People at a disadvantage don't like authority, and it shows across the board. They want escapes to match the gangsta culture they've idolized. It's like a particularly perverse American dream.

I know luke, I was just being completely sarcastic......pretty amazing stuff huh? I get the odd feeling that if it was a white dude with a shaved head on the game knocking out a bunch a black / Asian/Indian/ whatever people the media and political groups would have a field day.

I know luke, I was just being completely sarcastic......pretty amazing stuff huh? I get the odd feeling that if it was a white dude with a shaved head on the game knocking out a bunch a black / Asian/Indian/ whatever people the media and political groups would have a field day.

Sometimes it's hard to tell online.

But yes, amazing. We've all become some accustomed to making race an issue that no matter what the circumstance, a white shooter is considered a racist killer and a black shooter is ignored completely. I've seen a lot of voices in the Black Community who, while outnumbered, speak out against that.

It all boils down to the media working to keep everyone angry and afraid because it lines their pockets.

I carry an Irish stick on the street, in fact it's one of the products my new biz will manufacture, with stainless heads. One look at me with that stick and they won't try it, but it could be a lot of fun if they did. I teach Kali stick fighting and the possibilities are quite amusing

Hey Blitz, I'd really like to see a photo of that stick!

Just saw this "knock out game" on the news last night. I thought...guy better be sure he knocked me out or be able to play a new game on the fly called "out run speeding bullets"!

I've stated it before around here somewhere... Obama, as the first black president could have been an incredible force for good when it comes to reducing racism on all sides in America, but he has failed miserably.
Some people believe he has done this on purpose. To that I say you've given him too much credit. I believe him to be just plain inept at just about everything.

The Emperor truly has no clothes...

I thought Oblammer was half White just like that White Hispanic, Zimmerman is half White?

Deen
NRA Life Member, Benefactor Level
Defender of Freedom Award
NRA Recruiter
Second Amendment Foundation Member
Washington Arms Collectors Member
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Member

"A gun is like a parachute. If you need one and don't have it, you'll probably never need one again!"

I've stated it before around here somewhere... Obama, as the first black president could have been an incredible force for good when it comes to reducing racism on all sides in America, but he has failed miserably.
Some people believe he has done this on purpose. To that I say you've given him too much credit. I believe him to be just plain inept at just about everything.

What he is good at is destroying everything good about America. It has been his goal for decades.
He hates this country and is committing treason to damage it. He is destroying the economy, destroying the military.
Destroying morality. Forcing his policy on the citizens, stepping on every Amendment he can, Intimidates elected officials to
do his bidding. Apoints Czars from his marxist following, supports the Muslim Brotherhood against the citizens. Sends arms to drug cartels and alQuaida. This list can go for 10 more pages.
He isn't as dumb as people want to give him credit for, but as mentally deranged as Hitler and Castro, Stallin rolled into one. Don't underestimate this NON President.

51fd_1.jpg this is my walking stick got it on e-bay for 40 bucks

51fd_1.jpg

Isn't it interesting how the media is all awitter about concussions in football?? . . .
That is prominently covered. Hhhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!?!?!?!?!

Sheldon

I agree that his ideology is dangerous, and damaging to the country, and that he is dishonest, but I maintain that he is inept, and is no more than a tool of his manipulators who are the real brains behind the damage that is being done to our country.
Valerie Jarrett is the real POTUS.

Too true. If he actually had to be a president, he would fail at all things, but he is put there to do the opposite. A destroyer, and not a builder or leader. He is good at that. Inept at anything remotely beneficial.

So that explains why his tuition was paid for by the Saudis (Through Valerie Jarrett's dad), because he was ‘just inept' or his job teaching ‘Rules For Radicals' as a part time, unaccredited stand-in professor, his backing by George Soros, his Voter Fraud, Apology Tour, Dictator Tour, Attacks on the US Citizenry, Race Baiting et al.
Because he's a simpleton?

So that explains why his tuition was paid for by the Saudis (Through Valerie Jarrett's dad), because he was ‘just inept’ or his job teaching ‘Rules For Radicals’ as a part time, unaccredited stand-in professor, his backing by George Soros, his Voter Fraud, Apology Tour, Dictator Tour, Attacks on the US Citizenry, Race Baiting et al.
Because he’s a simpleton?

Obama is just a puppet. If he had to do that all on his own he would not even be here.
At any other time in history any president that has done what he has, would be locked away, or exiled, or end up as Kennedy did.
Nothing else explains why he is still there, other than his handlers have a gun pointed at everyone in the Congress and even the Senate. There is something very dangerous for the country in progress.

‘Knockout game' getting clobbered by media

Reports have been surfacing for days across the country, including yesterday's story in Philadelphia, and another in Washington, D.C., about the so-called "Knockout Game" in which thugs have targeted people, frequently women, at random and attempted to knock them unconscious with a single punch.

<broken link removed>

2. Fast & Furious: a completely bungled effort to track cartels in Mexico or a deliberate attempt to gin up gun crime as a way to feed anti-gun fervor.

Several cartel members have claimed after being arrested that one cartel was being funneled arms in an attempt to break another cartels power. The thugs might be making up anything to try to get some sort of leverage to make a deal, but given the over the top conspiracy movie quality of that whole mess, it makes me wonder.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top