Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

knockout-game-player-killed-by-armed-homeowner

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by jjackffrost, Nov 20, 2013.

1. jjackffrost

jjackffrost central oregon Active Member

2. misplacedtexan

misplacedtexan Beaverton, OR Active Member

Well, can't say I didn't see that coming.

EDIT:
    Upon reading the rest of the article, and it's links. It wasn't the game that got him killed.

He got shot while trespassing, and/or burglarizing someones house at 130 am.

Burt Gummer and (deleted member) like this.
  3. luke23

luke23 United States (Hawai'i island, Olympic Pen. WA) Active Member

Disappointing. I was hoping for the irony that he tried to attack a random person and got shot.

But, end result is still +1 for Darwin.

4. mrblond

mrblond Salem OR Well-Known Member

I did see an article awhile ago where one of these little bubblegumes tried this and failed, the guy he hit pulled a gun and shot him in the gut. unfortunately the little thug lived.

5. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

Gut shot works for me :)

Redcap, Stomper, Dunerunner and 3 others like this.
  6. parallax

parallax eugene, or-gun Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

the thing that bothers me about the media and or thugs calling it a game"knock out game". its not a GAME. knocking someone out can lead to permanent brain damage or even death.

7. BigStick

BigStick Sherwood, OR Well-Known Member

I think the second to last paragraph in the story is key:

"
    Knockout is a racial hate crime that is being ignored and swept under the rug by black social leaders like Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson Sr. If a group of whites played Knockout and targeted blacks, Sharpton, the media and the national press would be all over them, but since it’s blacks targeting whites, everyone just turns their heads and says nothing.
    "
    There are all sorts of things that could be charged with these, including hate crimes, but to Holder and the DO"J" hate crimes can only be white on black.

8. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

I carry an Irish stick on the street, in fact it's one of the products my new biz will manufacture, with stainless heads. One look at me with that stick and they won't try it, but it could be a lot of fun if they did. I teach Kali stick fighting and the possibilities are quite amusing

Brutus57, Bruin, Sgt Nambu and 5 others like this.
  9. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

If anyone has a long enough memory they might remember that several years ago I was victim of some gang-bangers downtown trying this same thing. It appears they were ahead of the curve. It is only because I was paying attention and saw the young man approaching me from behind in the reflection on a car window I was able to thwart their plans.

10. nilknarf

nilknarf Beaverton Active Member

You were obviously being "a grown-a$$ man"! Way to be aware of your surroundings!

11. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

If anyone is curious, this is probably the source of the feral chimp behavior

[video=youtube;By73AVAAmFc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=By73AVAAmFc[/video]

12. Caveman Jim

Caveman Jim West of Oly Springer Slayer 2016 Volunteer

If you are CCW you best be aware of your surroundings at all times, that is a basic requirement for me.

I hate those games, it's no wonder why some young people are so damn cocky and arrogant!!!

13. WARCHOP37

WARCHOP37 Lake Stevens Member

14. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Oh damn - you are absolutely correct sir. Now, I am not one of those blame the video game types, but damn. The declining IQs + the ever more realistic graphics and you have a programmed moron.

Studies have proved that while watching TV for 7-8 minutes our minds start seeing what is displayed on the boob tube as reality. So with graphics on games being better than TV I am sure that applies to these gamers in some way. Idiocracy is here.

My guess is that at some point a CCW person will witness such an attack, chase down the feral and kill him only to be charged with murder one. It's coming. Only cops can kill.

15. biker bo

biker bo Myrtle Creek Active Member

If Obama would have had a son .........He would have played the knockout game.

16. simon99

simon99 Central Oregon Well-Known Member

I'm hoping that one of these guys wants to play the knockout game with me someday.....

17. simon99

simon99 Central Oregon Well-Known Member

Why does it show a black guy?

18. luke23

luke23 United States (Hawai'i island, Olympic Pen. WA) Active Member

Target the demographic. People at a disadvantage don't like authority, and it shows across the board. They want escapes to match the gangsta culture they've idolized. It's like a particularly perverse American dream.

1 person likes this.
  19. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

And the D.A,s, the courts, the countries legal system in general. That is what is fueling the violence.

20. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

Black people cant be racist or commet hate crimes dont ya know.