JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Several cartel members have claimed after being arrested that one cartel was being funneled arms in an attempt to break another cartels power. The thugs might be making up anything to try to get some sort of leverage to make a deal, but given the over the top conspiracy movie quality of that whole mess, it makes me wonder.

Are you doubting FNF actually took place? It was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Obama, Holder, DOJ were running the op....which got Americans killed and who knows how many thousands of innocent Mexican civilians.

Can you say impeachment?

Are you doubting FNF actually took place? It was proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that Obama, Holder, DOJ were running the op....which got Americans killed and who knows how many thousands of innocent Mexican civilians.

Can you say impeachment?

Agreed, it did take place, the administration did know. How much Obama knew is at question, Holder's responsibility is undeniable. However, Presidents have gotten away with worse before. This is really just scummy business as usual for ALL our politicians.

If anyone is curious, this is probably the source of the feral chimp behavior

Amusing how they all run in that game. I would stand there calmly until contact distance was achieved. Here's an amusing little video

Last edited by a moderator:
I've carried those Cold Steel for years and they are tough thermopolymer. We will sell them for inexpensive bashers.. however we will be custom manufacturing sticks, staffs, one piece mugs and a lot more from various common and exotic wood types and finishes, one and two piece shafts. I've been drying woods for up to 20 years to get ready for this. The sticks/staffs will be "built" by the customer on webpages from pull down options, so you can see what your finished product looks like, and they will be cut according to an easy method of measuring your reach to terra firma. Here's the Irish head, (just imported 500 of them) but I am going to create other custom heads to be cast in bronze, and a few secret designs that will be revealed later. All will be both orthopedic as well as excellent self defense tools, and some suitable for the opera

The heads are high polish 304 stainless and as are weigh 8 ounces. We will make sand or lead shot filled versions on request (think SAP or sand mallet effect)

irish reduced.jpg

I'd be turning out the first of them right now except just I hurt my back a bit while heavy lifting to build my temporary shop.. back at it soon

irish reduced.jpg

Can you say impeachment?

Of course it took place. Nothing I stated even comes close to insinuating otherwise.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top