Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Knife Laws

Discussion in 'Knives & Other Discussion' started by RicInOR, Jun 1, 2016.

1. RicInOR

RicInOR Washington County Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

2. Joe13

Joe13 NW of Vancouver Opinionated & Blunt Bronze Supporter 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

I've posted this before but will say it again:

My wife is dumbfounded that I have 2 different knives (I carry daily), one for home and one for out and about, but keep the same gun on me at home or out and about. The knives have the exact same dimensions, blade length and overall length; the stickler is one is an assisted opener and the other is a fixed blade I like on my neck.

I can absolutely guarantee I can have my folder out as fast as the fixed blade.

BUT, if I drive a few miles south Im in The City of Vanncouver and NO fixed blade knives can be carried on you concealed or not , 1" or 10" it doesn't matter.

The exceptions are on your way to an outdoor activity (hunting) or its in a secure toolbox...

3. RicInOR

RicInOR Washington County Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Progress

Instapundit » Blog Archive » WELL, I’VE BEEN ON TOP OF THIS STORY FOR QUITE A WHILE: Knife Rights: The Unseen Side of the Second… (https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/239689/)

Knife Rights: The Unseen Side of the Second Amendment (http://dailysignal.com/2016/07/25/knife-rights-the-unseen-side-of-the-second-amendment/)

“We have had a number of NRA F-rated members supporting our bills,”

“There’s a large group of traditional Democrats saying people shouldn’t get arrested for using a pocketknife as an everyday tool,” Rathner said. “To put it simply, we’ve got to stop arresting people for using a tool.”

Joe13 likes this.