JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
WOW how often is the advantage of community brought up on this forum? Talk about a group of people bound to a community. The Mormans are it. Very few groups will have the numbers or the preperation that the mormans have. And they will have it organized and will be very quick to act should the need arise.

Myself I would hope to stay well out of their way. And to only bother them for something like trading.

Not to mention just how uncool it is to call out any group of people for their religious or nonreligious beliefs.

My neighbor and good friend is a Mormon. At need he can call up a nice squad of his associates and with me added (I'm Not Mormon) no one is going to take this neighborhood

Reference this Josey Wales quote for more info..

Dyin ain't much of a livin, boy

The funny part is, in the same episode of the "dum dum dum dum..." was also this little tidbit that some people like to ignore:

Look, maybe us Mormons do believe in crazy stories that make absolutely no sense, and maybe Joseph Smith did make it all up, but I have a great life. and a great family, and I have the Book of Mormon to thank for that. The truth is, I don't care if Joseph Smith made it all up, because what the church teaches now is loving your family, being nice and helping people. And even though people in this town might think that's stupid, I still choose to believe in it. All I ever did was try to be your friend, Stan, but you're so high and mighty you couldn't look past my religion and just be my friend back. You've got a lot of growing up to do, buddy. <edited, inappropriate>

BroncoFan said:
Growing up in a mormon household I can tell you this: Ask and they'll likely give genrously. Try to take it and you'll likely get your *ss handed to you.

I grew up in a household... and it was pretty much the same thing there. Perhaps it wasn't the mormon thing, but actually just being raised by people who weren't douchebags. :)

Thanks for the Back up everyone and seriously regardless of someones religion you shouldnt be PLANNING to pillage anyone! PLAN to survive and know you will HAVE to do ANYthing you can to help your family survive however it should not be at the expense of others and their familys. The best thing for you to do is to prepare now. And when the time comes just plan to BARTER with your unneccessary items or most likely any skill sets you may have. YOU will need to work WITH those around you, whether you like it or not. You can not afford to poo where you sleep so to speak. If you pool together with others you will be much stronger and MUCH more likely to succeed. Would you KILL the only DR in your area for their rice and bean stash, or would you rather help him, ultimately help you? Im not saying you gotta be everyones best friend when SHTF but you NEED to be OPEN to the idea of allowing others to help you.

(This is meant for ANYone thinking they dont NEED to prepare themselves other than a cache of ammo, in hopes to pillage there way to survival) I dont mean to single you out Clambo however you should judge ppl based on there religion irregardless of your own beliefs. Honestly upon starting to read your last post about potentially being banned I started to hope you would NOT be. This is a place to express opinions and such, however NOT when they single out ppls religion (READ the rules, theres not much) Its really COMMON SENSE and RESPECT you obviously are not going to believe what I do but you have NO RIGHT to say YOUR God will kick my Gods @$$. It really amazes me you made it this far. Say that around the wrong person and you could finding out for yourself just how great your god and heaven (or more like HELL in your case) really is. Your shear disrespect for others beliefs and religions show you should be BANNED from this site and any other site that allows you to pollute there threads.

However YOU and anyone reading this should KNOW that like many others have said, ANY morman family WILL HELP you if you need it however WE will eliminate ANY and ALL threats to our familys safety and survival!

I'll have no trouble scavenging abandoned farms and ranches for useful tools, but there won't be any food left and scant else and I am not a thief.. it will have to be the Apocalypse

It's a nice bonus for those who won't prepare that some one else will do their burying. Oh sure they may get some easy target weak sisters at first but that roulette wheel will come up with their number fast enough

Unfortunatly neither was I Oklahomie kinda depressing that some ppl believe that they are safe because the popo will save them if anything bad ever happens. But in reality the popo really cant do anything till AFTER the fact. By than the perp would be long gone with probably no witnesses, the victims too shaken to remember anything, and perp goes on to steal another day. SAD but all to common and all too sad. But they wont listen till its too late and then maybe we should remind them "Told ya so!" lol thats harsh but in reality we do all have the RIGHT to decide to bear arms and defend ourselves. or to lay down for anyone with bigger kahunas than you and get screwed. And if you choose the latter you should not expect (nor DESERVE) any sense of sympathy or pity, because YOU made that choice

Like they say, "You reap what you sow." If you choose not to defend yourself (and plant those seeds with no fence or scarecrow DISPITE others warnings) you can not expect someone else to protect you (and your crop, when harvest comes you could be sowing empty fields) hope that makes sense if it doesnt oh well its past my bedtime lol

Ya know I'm surprised that no one mentioned that J.M. Browning was born in UT and a follower of the LDS religion. I can say that virtually all of the Mormons I've known have more than a couple of firearms and every one of them know how to use them. Their thoughts on helping others and protecting family mirror statements made by Muddslinger12 and others above... Yeah I don't think I'd be trying to go after their supplies and ya know what? If they asked for a bit of help defending it I'd have a hard time saying no.

I know its to save face but Mr Pugel's comment is very disheartening, very few public officials support or rarely have anything to neutral to say about our right to self defense. I also liked how his statement makes it seem like folks with cpl's just want to put on a cape and go save the world and I think that's far from true.

Kudos to the mayor for just shutting up, I'm sure he would have told everyone to just put their heads down and call SPD.

This is Mosinguys wife...I don't usually say anything on his forums but this one did 2 things made me laugh so hard I was crying and at the same time made my blood boil. I laugh because if you knew a damn thing about Mormons...You wouldn't be shooting off at the mouth..you would know that there is no way you would be raiding anything you would be die trying! If you came to my house I would glady share whatever I have!...If u were to try raiding at my house...I am a better shot than my husband and my kids...well...look out they all shoot clear down to my 5 year old! My blood boils because your post implies that we are stupid and weak! Make no mistake.. we are anything I suggest you make some mormon friends there buddy because they are the ones who will save your stupid *ss when the time comes...I think muddslinger 12 said it best!

Like I said a lot of non Mormons are not going to stand by while they are attacked

My neighbor knows his family is like my family

I'd have covered this earlier in the week, but breaking news subdued me...

In Seattle, nothing says ‘liberal’ like being unarmed

If there were any lingering doubts about the City of Seattle being the Evergreen State’s biggest liberal stronghold, they vanished Monday with KIRO’s revealing report about concealed carry across Washington.

<broken link removed>

You know the old saying..........." If I got an M1 and you have a loaf of bread......I now have an M1 and a loaf of bread "

Personally I'll be raiding Mormons first....everyone knows they got the goods.

You go right ahead and see how that goes for you

Two things to think about on your way . Well four
Do I have body armor?
Do I have my affairs in order?
Mormons like guns
Mormons are told that it's not a sin to kill a stupid mofo trying to steal your food stores that help keep their family alive

So let us know how it works out

The crazy "I'll just pillage like Vikings" people do not realize that a lot of real descendants of Vikings are on the other side.. well, hell needs jesters too

You know the old saying..........." If I got an M1 and you have a loaf of bread......I now have an M1 and a loaf of bread "

Personally I'll be raiding Mormons first....everyone knows they got the goods.

If you try to raid this mormon you will come away with a lifetime's fill of lead and nothing more. So I would strongly discourage you attempting that.

I would encourage anyone to buy the historical fiction by Nigel Tranter, entitled "Kenneth', Kenneth was one of my ancestors and his nickname was "Norse Slayer"... and I have Norse blood, too. You attack my kinsmen and friends, you die

The internet survival commandos like this are like weasels

It's dumb a$$e$ like clambo who don't understand survival during chaos requires cooperation among like-minded people. That's why people like mormons and adventists will be your best allies. They are prepared. We will have to rely on each other. No one is an island. If you have something to bring to the table, your chances for survival will increase. If all you can contribute is violence and disruption, you are toast. Very simple to understand.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top