JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have read science fiction since I was about 10 years old.
I have read just about everything. Clarke, Van Vogt, Bear, Brin etc. etc.
To me California is like a science fiction story about a state that intentionally
does everything it can to make itself less desirable to live in, more punitive
to the people that live there, less attractive to those who want to visit.
I think I'll write a book about it.
I will entitle it: California: What the Hell Were You Thinking".

"You have to feel bad for law abiding CA gun owners. They are stuck in a vise & the state just keeps twisting the handle tighter & tighter. The state wants to turn them into criminals."

Most of the California gun owners still vote Democrat so I don't feel bad for them at all, they reap what they sew!!!

Last Edited:
To my 2A brothers and sisters in California, Get Out, get out while you can. The battle is lost, all that is left is to retreat.

Yep. This is largely just more effort to take away the voices of law-abiding gun owners and drive them underground. Make it risky to even mention you're a gun owner at work, at your kid's school, or out in public. People will be scraping their association/club stickers off their cars they drive to work and avoid wearing their T-shirts or ball caps any more. Intimidation = silence = control.

Keep raising the requirements, costs, and risks, and eventually most people will give it up. They won't have to 'ban' guns...they'll just make it so difficult to legally possess and use (ya know, compromise), many casual owners will just decide it's not worth it:(...all part of the long-game plan.

If ever there was a time for folks to get off the fence and vote, write, support 2A associations/efforts, its staring them in the face right now. Cuz this won't stop at the CA border.

Let's see how that DC rally on 11/2/19 plays out.

Boss

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads