JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like how the article says more and more people are obtaining the cpl for the "right to carry handguns outside their homes." Washington is an open carry state.

Funny that the Seattle police chief parrots the old, disproved saying that having a gun in the home makes it more likely to be used against you:
Pugel said lawfully owned guns are too often misused against loved ones, in suicides or accidentally fired by children or their visiting friends.

You know the old saying..........." If I got an M1 and you have a loaf of bread......I now have an M1 and a loaf of bread "

Personally I'll be raiding Mormons first....everyone knows they got the goods.

Mormons have guns too. I'll be helping them guard their stuff.

You know the old saying..........." If I got an M1 and you have a loaf of bread......I now have an M1 and a loaf of bread "

alright 9% here and I'M still looking to help out new people to introduce them to the safe gun handling here all it cost them is for targets and there 22 ammo weather is no problem it's indoor's

None of this surprises me. I recently heard something on TV about how Seattle is an area where 'young, progressive liberals' are flocking to. It's all about demographics - areas of high 'liberal and progressive' populations will have fewer gun owners than the more conservative suburban and rural areas. While no doubt the number breakdown is interesting I really don't think time, money and effort needs to be spent on developing interactive maps and statistics already known. Young, liberal and progressive people are not gun owners nor are they ones who embrace any personal responsibility, especially self defense.

Growing up in a mormon household I can tell you this: Ask and they'll likely give genrously. Try to take it and you'll likely get your *ss handed to you. :)

Growing up in a mormon household I can tell you this: Ask and they'll likely give genrously. Try to take it and you'll likely get your *ss handed to you. :)

x2 to that just watch your 6 there Cambo Im sure im not the only Morman that will be "Prepared" for ppl like you too lazy to prep for themselves. Most of us have done been thro boy scouts and know to "Always be prepared" a great fondness in firearms just comes natural. WE may LOOK sweet and helpless but us Mormans will be at the top of the totem pole when SHTF! And If you seriously dont believe me then Utube "10 things you didnt know about mormans" And get a history lesson. This wouldnt be the first time we had to defend our ppl and our familys.

Its real easy to sit behind a computer screen and SAY your going to pillage mormons but in all REALITY you wouldnt stand a Bubblegumming chance so find another way.... IE: START PREPPING NOW!!

No body is gonna just lay down for you while you pillage their bubblegum, and even if they do, it only takes one bullet while your walking away... (yes, is a cowardly move, however so is pillaging helpless ppl)

You should learn athing or two about Karma and reconsider your approach. And atleast make an attempt (although feable in your case) to maintain your humanity and morals (IF you have any to begin with)

Pillaging helpless ppl is NOT going to help you survive! If anything its gonna get you killed, Maybe not right away, but it all comes back around. Keep that in mind before you go spitting off at the mouth that your gonna start pillaging seemingly helpless ppl just because you think you can get away with it.

NOT to mention dragging out the "R Card" and tryin to talk down on ppls religion, I KNOW I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE OFFENDED BY THAT

What do you want on your tombstone?

Hey.....I'll no doubt get banned for this....at the very least a stern talking to from a mod......but......Southpark explained it all just crystal bubbleguming clear...Dum Dum Dum Dum Dum. My God.... the one and only God.....will kick your puny tin pan god right in his *** and you too for being such a douche. See ya in hell, this board blows anyway.

Drugs are bad. Hmm'kay?

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top