Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

KIRO7 - Seattle residents refuse to arm themselves (includes map to CPL permits)

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by ATCclears, Oct 29, 2012.

1. ATCclears

ATCclears Seattle area, WA Well-Known Member

2. Jablunty

Jablunty Vancouver Member

I like how the article says more and more people are obtaining the cpl for the "right to carry handguns outside their homes." Washington is an open carry state.

3. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Funny that the Seattle police chief parrots the old, disproved saying that having a gun in the home makes it more likely to be used against you:

chemist and (deleted member) like this.
  4. clambo

clambo Vancouver, Wa. Well-Known Member

You know the old saying..........." If I got an M1 and you have a loaf of bread......I now have an M1 and a loaf of bread "

Personally I'll be raiding Mormons first....everyone knows they got the goods.

fd15k and (deleted member) like this.
  5. DMax

DMax Yamhill Well-Known Member

Perfect now the bad guys know what parts they will have lower risk of being shot. Sounds like a national website to counter anti guners. Hummmm

6. gehrheart

gehrheart fidalgo island Well-Known Member

WOW, I am shocked that Anacortes is at 7%!

7. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Maybe theres just more criminals in Seattle that aren't allowed to own firearms.

Oklahomie, bilge pump, PBinWA and 5 others like this.
  8. Squidly

Squidly Sandy Active Member

Mormons have guns too. I'll be helping them guard their stuff.

DMax, Chugger, Jablunty and 9 others like this.
  9. oknow

oknow amboy wa. Well-Known Member

alright 9% here and I'M still looking to help out new people to introduce them to the safe gun handling here all it cost them is for targets and there 22 ammo weather is no problem it's indoor's

10. AMProducts

AMProducts Maple Valley, WA Jerk, Ammo Manufacturer Silver Supporter

"You see in this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig."

11. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

None of this surprises me. I recently heard something on TV about how Seattle is an area where 'young, progressive liberals' are flocking to. It's all about demographics - areas of high 'liberal and progressive' populations will have fewer gun owners than the more conservative suburban and rural areas. While no doubt the number breakdown is interesting I really don't think time, money and effort needs to be spent on developing interactive maps and statistics already known. Young, liberal and progressive people are not gun owners nor are they ones who embrace any personal responsibility, especially self defense.

12. Bacchus

Bacchus The Republic Active Member

Now we need a similar map of crime rates.

bilge pump, oknow, Slobray and 11 others like this.
  13. BroncoFan

BroncoFan Eastern Oregon Well-Known Member

Growing up in a mormon household I can tell you this: Ask and they'll likely give genrously. Try to take it and you'll likely get your *ss handed to you. :)

mosinguy and (deleted member) like this.
  14. Muddslinger12

Muddslinger12 Vancouver Active Member

x2 to that just watch your 6 there Cambo Im sure im not the only Morman that will be "Prepared" for ppl like you too lazy to prep for themselves. Most of us have done been thro boy scouts and know to "Always be prepared" a great fondness in firearms just comes natural. WE may LOOK sweet and helpless but us Mormans will be at the top of the totem pole when SHTF! And If you seriously dont believe me then Utube "10 things you didnt know about mormans" And get a history lesson. This wouldnt be the first time we had to defend our ppl and our familys.

Its real easy to sit behind a computer screen and SAY your going to pillage mormons but in all REALITY you wouldnt stand a Bubblegumming chance so find another way.... IE: START PREPPING NOW!!

No body is gonna just lay down for you while you pillage their bubblegum, and even if they do, it only takes one bullet while your walking away... (yes, is a cowardly move, however so is pillaging helpless ppl)

You should learn athing or two about Karma and reconsider your approach. And atleast make an attempt (although feable in your case) to maintain your humanity and morals (IF you have any to begin with)

Pillaging helpless ppl is NOT going to help you survive! If anything its gonna get you killed, Maybe not right away, but it all comes back around. Keep that in mind before you go spitting off at the mouth that your gonna start pillaging seemingly helpless ppl just because you think you can get away with it.

NOT to mention dragging out the "R Card" and tryin to talk down on ppls religion, I KNOW I CANT BE THE ONLY ONE OFFENDED BY THAT

15. loucfir

loucfir Pacific Northwest Active Member

Yep, what they said! Thanks Muddslinger & Bronco.

16. Sun195

Sun195 Pugetropolis, WA Well-Known Member

I'm going to beat my ploughshares into swords.

17. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

It is until you actually try it in an urban setting

18. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

What do you want on your tombstone?

19. Bazooka Joe

Bazooka Joe Lower Yakima Valley Well-Known Member

Drugs are bad. Hmm'kay?

20. mosinguy

mosinguy by the ocean Member

I can tell ya first hand the LDS will be more willing to help ya in a hard time try to take their stuff and an *#@ whoopin awaits