JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder why the South has such a different position on his health than say we do.

Because S. Korea isn't the democratic beacon of freedom that people think it is. The people, culture, and mentality are the same on both sides, they are just really good at adapting and making things work because they've had to deal with some sort of occupation for centuries.

I doubt much will change when he dies. There are too many true believers who have never known the truth about the causes of their country's problems.
Very true what you said. The indoctrination has been going on for generations, that life is all they know and their lives are tightly controlled. Those in power have privilege and they don't want to lose any of it.

I doubt much will change when he dies. There are too many true believers who have never known the truth about the causes of their country's problems.

As long as the family continues to want to rule, the people will adapt. Remember, the Korean war wasn't so long ago that there aren't still lots of S. Koreans that were taken north or trapped up there. The people aren't stupid. Its how they manage to do so well no matter where on the globe they end up.

As long as the family continues to want to rule, the people will adapt. Remember, the Korean war wasn't so long ago that there aren't still lots of S. Koreans that were taken north or trapped up there. The people aren't stupid. Its how they manage to do so well no matter where on the globe they end up.
Not to mention the flow of defectors making their way in China and S. Korea.

Who is in line to replace him (that he hasn't already killed)?

Mechanics and logistics indicate the distinct possibility of a lack of heirs.

1) One must be able to locate one's delivery vehicle (a blind search is not efficient for this).

2) Delivery vehicle must be of sufficient measurement to be able to reach appropriate receptacle.

I do find this thread interesting. If the King of Zamunda was on his death bed, no one on here would have the balls to make black people jokes. Who is the first one who will talk about a bunch of ugly African chicks!
My wife is Japanese and I rip on her side all the time, as does she mine. Going on 20 years now. Let's just say I'm a believer in gun locks. :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Just a side note, the above picture of the ladies weeping around kim is an example of the mental control the regime holds over its populace. If one was to be in the presence of their supreme leader god king, and not weeping or showing extreme feelings they would be seen as a "non-believer" and surely ratted on and sent off by themself or with their family to a work camp for re-education for who knows how many years. Any documentary on north korea will show these public displays of common citizens showing these types of emotions.

My wife is Japanese and I rip on her side all the time, as does she mine. Going on 20 years now. Let's just say I'm a beliver in gun locks. :rolleyes:

You gotta admit, if you had married a black woman and got invited to Sunday dinner at Big Mama's, you'd mind your manners. Even when you got home and just had to ask about cousin Tyrone's recent stint in jail.

I don't understand how people are so mindful about not offending some races vs others.

In no way is this specifically at you, just the thread in general.

The king of Zamunda doesn't have access to nuclear weapons. Instability in N. Korea should be of extreme importance to everyone, especially the U.S and S. Korea. Their extreme isolation and secrecy makes this very difficult, and the current pandemic and global crisis makes this possible situation very dangerous.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
  • Stanwood, WA
Oregon Arms Collectors June 2024 Gun Show
  • Portland, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
  • Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
  • Springfield, OR

New Classified Ads

Back Top