JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Tim Kennedy was part of the volunteer, "Pineapple Express" effort going on in Afghanistan...

On Thursday, former UFC fighter Tim Kennedy, a Ranger who was assigned to the 7th Special Forces Group, where he served as a sniper, sniper instructor, and the principal combatives instructor for C Company, 3rd Battalion, 7th Special Forces Group, responded to those critical of his efforts to rescue people in Afghanistan.

Kennedy began his Twitter thread by acknowledging that his critics had the right to say whatever they wanted: "I appreciate that some people are upset with my presence in Afghanistan. I have no desire to lash out. I assume they are trying to accomplish their missions the same way I am trying to accomplish mine, and I love them for it."

Thanks for sharing this.

I read about this and was immediately filled with mixed emotions. I'm embarrassed for our country, this current leadership inspires NO ONE, foreign or domestic. Also, I'm proud that we still have veterans who are willing to step back into the fray to protect those who cannot protect themselves.

We had agreements amongst ourselves, things not really...covered by ROE, lines we would or wouldn't cross and never speak about, ever. And still won't.

Oowee, bourbon calling my name. Think I will take a break from regular people pissing on 20 years of blood, sweat, and sacrifice for a bit. Just use ypur imagination.

Glenn Beck too.

3h5rDzWS.png

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews