JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have seen a few things asking why he has not been seen. Certainly no loss if the fat little inbred passed. Was always funny to see him being the only, and I mean only fat person in the entire country. Be great if he died from being so damn fat while all starve all around him.

His doctors have probably been telling him that his habits were perfect and would extend his lifespan, for fear of being killed for telling him the truth. Now they'll be executed for failing to prevent his death.

Interesting if it is the Cov19 that takes him out. You might wonder why the Chicoms protected Beijing completely but not Rocket Boy?

They 'inadvertently' flooded the rest of the world with a bioweapon that takes out their adversaries, so perhaps he is only colateral and not a target. Wonder what his thoughts are if he got it.

Maybe his Commie Cohorts will send him the Mojo like Trump did for that ingrate Boris?

I have been wondering about his missing 'surpise' Christmas present too... the ever evolvng Virus Initiation Timing gets more interesting as it gets earlier and earlier. Just sayin...

That will be interesting. Since it went Grandfather,Father, then him. Has he got any adult kids?

Probably not, because judging by the faces of all those female soldiers surrounding him, they all look like it still hurts to sit down... o_O

0975E328-92DE-441F-8EDC-EDEC780104C4.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads