JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,
On Thursday and Friday I go to Keith's sporting goods. Reasonable prices ammo and great gun selection. Got a new job recently, so In the past two weeks I did a little splurging thought I'd share my experience. A week ago I was thinking man I really need a .22LR pistol! I have 9mm ammo but the CPR difference is drastic; plus I have always though of .22LR to be a fun round a member on here told Keith's had a TX22. Sometimes the prices in Keith's can be high depending on what brand you're purchasing so I head there figuring I'm going to probably pay like $350. Walk in " I'm looking see if you guys happen to have a Taurus TX 22 in stock. Sure enough he says " Yes we do stand over there and I'll bring it to you. So I stand there for a minute or so comes out with it in the box takes it safety checks you know the drill.. So I handle it feels good in the hand I put it back on the counter and I see the price tag $289! I was so happy I ended up buying ammo too because I thought it's going to be $350 so why the hell not? Very pleased with my purchase! Which bring me to today. Lately I've been looking for a FN509 been looking on NWFA for a while didn't find one so figured since I had great luck the week prior why not try Keith's. I was the third in line today figure I'd go early that way I don't have to waste more time if they didn't have a 509. Long story short they had a the tactical model and the regular full sized 509. I was looking for the compact version but settled on the full sized looks and feels great. Weeks\months prior I was looking at 509's and they went from $530 start of pandemic up to $560. So again, I go in expecting to pay $560 I handle etc turn over the tag and it's $499 so the total with background check came to $509 so I joking said to the salesman " 509 for the 509" corny but what are the chances lol the best part is both times I paid below market price most places Tx22 is $350 and FN509 MSRP: $679.00 so I got a great deal on both and I'm so glad I have my CHL because I've only waited 10 minutes both times people in line always look stunned when I walk on with a new gun. Next week I plan on taking all my new guns up to the range I haven't even shot my new P365 or my Glock 19 so I need go already! I have some beautiful looking guns that I can't wait to enjoy I'm so thankful for places like Keith's! NWarmory is great also Grant from the conceal carry channel on YouTube sold me my P365 great service! CB8EB256-16C2-4EC0-A7A1-804EEB5F99F4.jpeg 177C5C01-6AAC-4F8A-B7A4-FDCA875E11EA.jpeg CF7C795F-BE3C-4051-BEF0-4D8479488E1A.jpeg 8724C3DB-2ABA-467E-82C0-49B0BB305542.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top