JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,
On Thursday and Friday I go to Keith's sporting goods. Reasonable prices ammo and great gun selection. Got a new job recently, so In the past two weeks I did a little splurging thought I'd share my experience. A week ago I was thinking man I really need a .22LR pistol! I have 9mm ammo but the CPR difference is drastic; plus I have always though of .22LR to be a fun round a member on here told Keith's had a TX22. Sometimes the prices in Keith's can be high depending on what brand you're purchasing so I head there figuring I'm going to probably pay like $350. Walk in " I'm looking see if you guys happen to have a Taurus TX 22 in stock. Sure enough he says " Yes we do stand over there and I'll bring it to you. So I stand there for a minute or so comes out with it in the box takes it safety checks you know the drill.. So I handle it feels good in the hand I put it back on the counter and I see the price tag $289! I was so happy I ended up buying ammo too because I thought it's going to be $350 so why the hell not? Very pleased with my purchase! Which bring me to today. Lately I've been looking for a FN509 been looking on NWFA for a while didn't find one so figured since I had great luck the week prior why not try Keith's. I was the third in line today figure I'd go early that way I don't have to waste more time if they didn't have a 509. Long story short they had a the tactical model and the regular full sized 509. I was looking for the compact version but settled on the full sized looks and feels great. Weeks\months prior I was looking at 509's and they went from $530 start of pandemic up to $560. So again, I go in expecting to pay $560 I handle etc turn over the tag and it's $499 so the total with background check came to $509 so I joking said to the salesman " 509 for the 509" corny but what are the chances lol the best part is both times I paid below market price most places Tx22 is $350 and FN509 MSRP: $679.00 so I got a great deal on both and I'm so glad I have my CHL because I've only waited 10 minutes both times people in line always look stunned when I walk on with a new gun. Next week I plan on taking all my new guns up to the range I haven't even shot my new P365 or my Glock 19 so I need go already! I have some beautiful looking guns that I can't wait to enjoy I'm so thankful for places like Keith's! NWarmory is great also Grant from the conceal carry channel on YouTube sold me my P365 great service! CB8EB256-16C2-4EC0-A7A1-804EEB5F99F4.jpeg 177C5C01-6AAC-4F8A-B7A4-FDCA875E11EA.jpeg CF7C795F-BE3C-4051-BEF0-4D8479488E1A.jpeg 8724C3DB-2ABA-467E-82C0-49B0BB305542.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top