JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
New to pistols. Picked up a Hellcat, never got around to firing it. Also got a 365 and Ruger Max 9…thinking about dumping the Hellcat. Is it worth selling & getting something else? Flat Desert Earth color.
Keep it, shoot it, get something else and shoot that too. If you don't like shooting the hellcat, throw it in the safe and forget it's there. You're only going to get 50% back out of it whether it's fired or not. I personally like the hellcats quite a bit. They're a snappy little subcompact and pretty fun.

Keep it, shoot it, get something else and shoot that too. If you don't like shooting the hellcat, throw it in the safe and forget it's there. You're only going to get 50% back out of it whether it's fired or not. I personally like the hellcats quite a bit. They're a snappy little subcompact and pretty fun.
Best advice I've gotten - thank you Sir!!

New to pistols. Picked up a Hellcat, never got around to firing it. Also got a 365 and Ruger Max 9…thinking about dumping the Hellcat. Is it worth selling & getting something else? Flat Desert Earth color.
Well, you are fortunate to have your choices narrowed to two. Either sell it or keep it.

But seriously, especially on this forum, there are a lot of tire kicking cheapskates. You wont get much for your pistol, so you may as well at least try it out first. You might decide you like it, and otherwise, you'll have that much more experience under your belt.

Well, you are fortunate to have your choices narrowed to two. Either sell it or keep it.

But seriously, especially on this forum, there are a lot of tire kicking cheapskates. You wont get much for your pistol, so you may as well at least try it out first. You might decide you like it, and otherwise, you'll have that much more experience under your belt.
Thank you very much for the information!

Can't blame people for tire kicking when people on here are asking brand new retail prices for effectively used guns. Doesn't matter if you only shot "one box" through it, or never shot it at all, once it leaves the shop, it is considered used. I am just not going to pay retail price on a used gun from a private party, when I can buy it brand new from the dealer and not worry about missing out on the warranty.

People can ask whatever they want…. People shouldn't be surprised why their item didn't sell.

Not even worth bringing up the insane prices people want for their "modded" guns. Seen people learn a hard lesson, buying a modded gun, is buying someone else's problems.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top