JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Six pages of whining and complaints under the guise of being "gun rights related".

It's a shame JR stepped down. He did it because he had to, not seeing that only shows the lack of understanding of Oregon ethics laws. And the thought that his resigning within months of his election is a plot tells me many here still have their tin foil hats on too tight. None of that speaks to the purpose of the thread, and there have been few posts that have (her voting record, Oregon firearm stats, etc.)

Unfortunate little has changed.

And are you handcuffed locked down and have an invisible force that clicks on things and forced to read the thread ?????? Hmmmm You may need a reboot :)

That is an irony that has totally fooled me. Given the popularity of firearm related sports throughout the country, and in particular the PNW, I would have guessed gun rights would be one topic that would cross party lines perhaps like no other. I honestly felt that, with the high number of gun owners, I-594 like initiatives did not stand a chance.

I'm not sure I like the tone of this.
Did you vote?
Did you pay attention to the opinion polls leading up to the election?
Did you notice all of the advertising?

Not trying to pick a fight here, but what you said seems to reflect the way far too many in our camp believed, and a lot of those people sat this one out

We need to find out what motivates people to sit on their butts and do nothing. Apathy.

I'm not sure I like the tone of this.
Did you vote?
Did you pay attention to the opinion polls leading up to the election?
Did you notice all of the advertising?

Not trying to pick a fight here, but what you said seems to reflect the way far too many in our camp believed, and a lot of those people sat this one out

We need to find out what motivates people to sit on their butts and do nothing. Apathy.

Yes I voted. Yes I paid lots of attention to opinions leading up to the election. And yes, I noticed all of the advertising. My point is that I would have expected this issue to be much less party polarized than most all others. And, when it got right down to making the decision, 2AR's are something the majority in all political walks was important (or so I thought). People not exercising their civic duty to vote is a whole other issue altogether. If that played a big factor in I-594 passing, shame on those who did not take the time to vote.

Coast to coast, the "Rule of Law" is dead. I've seen this first hand. Wishing this is not the case will never result in it's restoration. If you wish to live in a land of Liberty, you must take it from your enemies. And make no mistake, brown and all it's supporters are your enemy. Still an Oregon property owner, but not for long.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top