JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
For now I think all that can be said about KB has been said. Unless someone finds the elusive Kate meltdown video or the media gets tough on her and the "Bar Tab" or Comcast ethics problems resurface.
She's going to sign off on every progressive thing that comes across her desk. And I'm afraid that means a drastic reduction in our gun rights.

For now I think all that can be said about KB has been said. Unless someone finds the elusive Kate meltdown video or the media gets tough on her and the "Bar Tab" or Comcast ethics problems resurface.
She's going to sign off on every progressive thing that comes across her desk. And I'm afraid that means a drastic reduction in our gun rights.

So it is war then .....................not politics anymore ??

WHAT ARE SOME KEYWORDS FOR THAT MELTDOWN VIDEO ???
When was it and does anyone remember where it was shown?

Some one needs to draft a letter to our new tree hugger governor an inform her that any support of anti gun laws or gun control laws or rules will result in a formal recall petition. An have every gun owner in Oregon sign it. Best I can come up with.

I never saw it, spent a couple of hours reviewing KB youtube vids looking for it. uni.jpg She's a master of the classic talking points they all use. Why do these voters fall for it?

uni.jpg

WAR is the unbelievably, insanely LAST option.

We all sit around in our comfy house/apt/mansion, talking WAR!

Try it, you won't like it................after about 30 seconds..........

YES so wake the hell up folks and fight this in the ways we can now.
War is a Beotch in 2700 ways.

I don't think we, who are against them, are calling, writing our local media enough.
I mean the Ethics questions on KB should be brought up again and reviewed now that she's Gov.
Also what about how Kitz was pushed to resign just after he was promoted as the best choice as Gov???
Maybe writing our Reps isn't enough, they have no shame. Calling out, lol, journalists for being biased might get us a little further.

Unbelievably, it was a campaign ad that ran on local Portland stations (likely elsewhere as well) and Bush was definitely prominent. Seems at one point she said something like "I mean Buuuusssh..." to sum up everything wrong in the world. It would have been 2002, 2004, 2006, or 2008. It was like she was in some sort of rapture whine.

Good hunting!

Talking to the media, they seemed at odd that everything that Richardson said back during the debates about this was gonna be an issue and nobody listened to him. I told Jeff Gianola that and he was telling me he doesn't remember Richardson ever bringing that up. Such short term memory loss our media hounds have.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top